4th of July week-2006

cruise-o-matic

DVC..............Wannabe, DVC..............Gonna
DW & I are actually consideing a 2 week vacation next summer. June 25-30 in a 2BR with my Sis's family. Then take off for 4 nights, Fri-Mon to visit my Granddad in Ft. Myers and return on the 4th for 3 nights in a studio.

How crowded is the week of the 4th? What about the 7 month window for studio's?

OT, where are the best fireworks for the 4th at WDW?

the best fireworks - my opinion is at the Mk - although I also loved EPcot.

you should be fine getting a studio at the 7th month time for July 4. just don't expect to get the standard view at BWV for this time. but who knows you just might!!!

go ahead and book it at your home resort.

also remember this can be very, very hot in Orlando. 100 degree temperatures are possible. so plan accordingly.

spiceycat said:
the best fireworks - my opinion is at the Mk - although I also loved EPcot.

you should be fine getting a studio at the 7th month time for July 4. just don't expect to get the standard view at BWV for this time. but who knows you just might!!!

go ahead and book it at your home resort.

also remember this can be very, very hot in Orlando. 100 degree temperatures are possible. so plan accordingly.

Thanks Spicey.

We own at HH, so we can't do the "book at 11, switch at 7". Of course, HH is always an option too. But that is the busiest time for the SC coast and we'll have AP's to maximize. And the heat :eek: .....got a feel for that when we went in July last summer :faint: ...need to eat a lot of :mickeybar

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter