5/17/03 Eastern Cruise.. Who is going?

To Disney, glad you've started packing. I started unpacking!!!! Took out 1/2 my shoes today, and also took a few outfits out as well. Here's hoping that I can close my luggage after I've put in my dinner clothes!!!!
Dvarallo and Bunnymom, good luck on your flights tomorrow. We are leaving out of Providence at 2 p.m. Won't have to get up quite as early as you.
ILDC, have a safe drive to the port, don't forget to bring the picture of the baby so we can all see it. Are you far enough along to find out if a Mickey or Minnie?
Jim, I'm also for you just buying new clothes. I only have myself to get ready, and I'm really glad that everything is already ironed.
Can't believe that in 25 hours we will be starting our journey.

Donna

When I had the ultrasound done yesterday the baby wasn't in a position to tell the sex, but if it had been we probably still wouldn't have know. They told me when I go in on the 28th we should be able to tell.

Realized that we are flying in tomorrow, not Saturday. Dvarallo we'll leave you a comfy city at ACY. Good luck with your flight!!:)

I got all the important stuff done at work before lunch because I know my brain is already on the Magic!!!:bounce: :bounce:

The DS10 has all his stuff laid out and I think he has more hair products than me!!!!:p :p

The DH is at Kohl's buying some new trousers as he found the one's he has a little snug in the waist:eek: :eek: :eek: After all this food he would have to leave the ship in a towel:eek: :eek:

Everyone have a safe trip. We'll be by the pool at the Radisson by 5pm tomorrow!!!!

Terry, Pat & Ian

2003 5/17 Eastern
2002 Inaugural Western
2000 WDW Shades of Green
1982 WDW Off Site Honeymoon

ILDC... how far along are you? I think they can usually tell around 19 or 20 weeks. At least I think that's how far along I was with my last DS when we found out he was boy #3! :D

I am a little over 12 weeks. They said by 14 weeks the sex is done maturing, so to speak. According to the doctor you can tell a boy before the girl as far as how far along you are in pregnancy. So, I will be a little over 14 weeks on the 28th and when I go in for my level 2 ultrasound on June 17th I will be 17 weeks and they said we will know for sure by then, that is if the baby cooperates.

:Pinkbounc Well today at work was very busy but I got everything done that I wanted to. Now to all those last minute things----;) I'm hoping to leave here tomorrow AM by 9 or 9:30 & I guess it takes around 3 hours to get to the other side of the state, hope to be at Radisson by 12:30 or 1:00. Can hardly wait to be checked in the room & down by the pool with a drink in my hand!!:smooth: :Pinkbounc :bounce: Everyone be safe in your travels by whatever mode you get to the ship!:) we'll see ya'll either at Radisson or on the Magic! Bye for now!:wave: :Pinkbounc :cool:

Originally posted by b&bdiscruisers
[Bhope to be at Radisson by 12:30 or 1:00. Can hardly wait to be checked in the room & down by the pool with a drink in my hand!!:smooth: [/B]

Have one for me... we'll be lucky to get in by midnight. :eek:

Woops, It's the 11th hour. We drive down from Atlanta to Port Canaveral Friday. I can't find my iron (does that tell you something?) Not one thing is really in a suitcase. Grandson had to have stitches in his knee from falling in a creek where there was a broken bottle. I think Mickey will have to kiss his boo boo as he can't swim for a few days.

All my clothes have elastic waist or no waist. Planning ahead!!

Have safe journeys. We'll see you aboard, wrinkled though our clothes may be.

This is it. Gotta go pack.........Everyone have a safe trip down. We'll see you at the Radisson tomorrow. Or in the terminal, or on the ship, on Saturday.

fran
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Okay, that's it!!! It's all packed!!!!:jester: It's all parked by the front door and I left plenty of room for souvenirs!!!!:rolleyes:

Granna, I'm sure Mickey will kiss your grandson's boo-boo!! Maybe even a princess or two, too!!!;)

b&b, save me a nice chair by the pool!!!:smooth: We're getting in early but heading to Kennedy Space Center for a few hours. We should be down by the pool late afternoon!!!!:p :p :p

I am sooooo excited!!! Won't get much sleep tonite!!! Oh well, a nice two hour nap on the plane will suit me fine!!:o :o

See you all tomorrow and Saturday:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Terry, Pat & Ian
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GIVE US AN UPDATE WHEN YOU GET ONBOARD!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone have a GREAT trip!!! I am so jealous! I have to wait until next April! Looks like from this thread, you will have a HUGE DIS meet and greet! Have fun!!!

Disney1Fan2002... thanks Marie!! See you in about month, huh????

I'm just about done packing... sending the kids to school today for at least half a day. 12yoDS has testing and DH has a meeting. :eek: I'm off to "Muffins For Moms" at 9yoDS's school. (I hope they have Krispy Kreme donuts like they do for the dads. ;) )

Have a safe trip everyone!!

Hi everyone,

We're off today too. Meeting up with my sister and family about 11 for a 2 p.m. flight.

Granna, I hope your grandson is ok. I know how much we hurt when they do.

ToDisney, enjoy the muffins or donuts. If you don't get what you like, I'm sure you'll be able to find something you do in the next week.

Hope to see a lot of you tonight at the Raddison, and the rest tomorrow.

Have a SAFE trip everyone!!!!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :

Well, we're not leaving 'til the morning, but seeing as how a lot of people are leaving today, I wish everyone a quick and safe journey!

See ya'll at the sail-away party! :teeth:

- Jim

Bags are packed and sitting by the door. Car is fueled and ready to go. Just a few houshold chores; and we'll be on our way in a little under 5 hours.
Everyone have a safe trip.

See ya real soon.

fran
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Well, our bags are packed and ready to put in the car. Car has been fueled up. I also got some chores done. I took today off to get stuff done around the house and finish packing, hubby should get off with in the next 20 minutes. I am hoping we will be off on the road around 5:30. We should arrive Raddison around 8:30 to 9:00.

Hope everyone has had and will have a safe trip! See you on board the Magic! :jester: :smooth:

Well it is 11:20 pm here on the East Coast and the car is loaded for our trip to the airport at 4:00 am!!!

Hope to see everyone onboard!! have a great cruise!!

MJ

3:30am - am I awake? Am I dreaming? In-Laws should be here any minzzzzz..... Huh? What? Oh, time to go!!! :sunny:

See ya'll on the ship!!! :teeth:

- Jim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter