5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm I wish I could feel for you there Miss Arizona but I drove in to work at -3 this morning and my poor Coleen was at home with no water.

BUT enough about me...............

How are you Stace, seems like forever since I yakked at ya. I hope you are all well. Say hi for us

Squid

Hey Squid - You must be from the 10 day?

IRENE....thanks for the laugh of the day! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sharing this monumental milestone post with Irene!!!

KikiKaren and anybody else --- hEEEEEEElp please.

We are taking a 2 day SeaWorld jaunt with 2 adult friends...and what suggestions would you have please?

There is not as much info on the web or chat board as there seems to be with WDW.....

We are staying at AK Villas - love those points - due to a cancellation of someone else - love the timing...so accomodations and dinner are covered (?BOMA - I love it).

But back to Seaworld...suggestions? Must not miss, should miss etc?

Thanks...

We are taking a 2 day SeaWorld jaunt with 2 adult friends...and what suggestions would you have please?

Irene, we haven't been there in a few years, but all of the shows were pretty much do not miss. Even the corny ones are great! And Kraken is a really great coaster, just don't sit in the front row! It's very smooth. The water log ride was pretty lame. There's a good restaurant near the shark exhibit, I don't remember the name. I'm sure Kiki can give you some tips about the Busch pavilion.

Seaworld...suggestions? Must not miss, should miss etc?

Thanks...

SeaWorld is my FAVORITE park anywhere... but, then again, I'm a little bit partial...

See everything that you can. The only show that I have never seen there is "Pets Ahoy"... I just can't bring myself to spend time out of my day to watch cats & dogs... but everyone says its great.

If you are a roller coaster fan, you have to do Kraaken... it is my favorite coaster anywhere. (And the only coaster in the world that I've been on more than 30 times).

Journey to Atlantis is their 'log-type' ride... the ride is OK... the theming is FANTASTIC. Follow the seahorse...

The Wild Arctic ride is a neat simulator that leads you to the polar bears... its hit or miss as to whether they'll be awake or not.

The penguins are so much fun to watch... when you get there, check out what time daylight is in the penguin habitat (not even sure if there's ANY daylight this time of year.)... I could spend hours in there watching them.

Of course, the Shamu & Dolphin shows are both spectacular and well done. Make time for them.

Clyde and Seymore is great if you've never seen it... its a pirate comedy show with sealions, seals, an otter and a VERY LARGE WALRUS... if you've seen it in the last 5 years, the jokes haven't changed one bit... but it's a funny show.

Be sure to seek out the Dolphin Nursery... its tucked away behind the waterfront... not sure if there are any new babies there, but its a neat place that not everyone knows about.

Definitely make it a point to see Oddesea... its not a marine-animal show, but rather, a Cirque du Soliel type show about sealife... you'll definitely appreciate it.

In terms of food... Shark's Grill, which is the high-end/underwater dining experience isn't worth it. I always eat at Voyager's Woodfire Grill, in the Waterfront section. It's cafeteria style, but god food. Their flatbread pizza and fries combo is really excellent. They always have fresh fruit and great salads/pastas, too. Not your usual burgers and dogs joint.

What about Beer School? :banana:

Well... THAT'S a given!!! Beer school is done a little differently now if you haven't been there in the past year or two. Now it is more of an interactive food/wine pairing demonstration. There are some new products coming out in March that you might get a sneak peak of...

Mary... speaking of beer... I'll be in Chicago in April for a meeting... but right now it looks like we're flying in at the crack of dawn and flying out late at night... UGH!!!! I'll wave as the plane touches down...

Well... THAT'S a given!!! Beer school is done a little differently now if you haven't been there in the past year or two. Now it is more of an interactive food/wine pairing demonstration. There are some new products coming out in March that you might get a sneak peak of...

Mary... speaking of beer... I'll be in Chicago in April for a meeting... but right now it looks like we're flying in at the crack of dawn and flying out late at night... UGH!!!! I'll wave as the plane touches down...

Hedgie has this on the top of her list.:drinking1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter