5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
dzneprincess said:
Hey you all, I forgot to tell you all what happened on our 1st day at the parks. What a way to start a vacation. ...... About 2 mins later they did call me back to make sure I did not need help anymore.
I was shocked with as many tourists that are in and out of there, that 911 was not more efficient. I would think they get many calls from wdw property? Is anyone else shocked by that or am I just naive? It left me hoping that I never have to call 911 for anything more serious or there may be a problem....

:wizard: Thank you for helping out a stranger and sticky with it until secutiry arrived.....At least they called you back....

dzneprincess said:
I was shocked with as many tourists that are in and out of there, that 911 was not more efficient. I would think they get many calls from wdw property?

Reedy Creek(WDW's fire/police/EMT/safety) has its own dispatchers... as has become very apparent in the whole M:S accident this week... apparently the R.C. EMT's do not use the same protocols as most EMT's and dispatchers do... you probably got the E-911 for the County when you called... just my guess, based on all the finger-pointing thats been on our local news this week.

And 199 - yeah this is FLUFF -- Good quality, but still fluff.

Flowery, :flower2: :flower1: :daisy: :flower: but Fluff.

Hey, there's the boat! :boat:

Worth celebrating - :drinking1 but Fluff!

Irene... we're waiting for your 'profound' 200'th post... its been more than 40 seconds!!!

chip&dale&fun said:
And 199 - yeah this is FLUFF -- Good quality, but still fluff.

Flowery, :flower2: :flower1: :daisy: :flower: but Fluff.

Hey, there's the boat! :boat:

Worth celebrating - :drinking1 but Fluff!

:teeth: feefifofum.......waiting for a post from you yet there is none....:flower:

tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick....

scuba diver said:
Or, Help, I'm locked out of my room! :rotfl:

YOU, Sir Scuba, are a laugh a minute! Don't ask me why there were 9 phones. I didn't build 'em, didn't use 'em....just reporting the facts. Odd as they may be.

I've never come up with any good reasons to call concierge. I don't get the suites for the concierge, I get them because my 2 teens won't share a bed.
And (as Sir Scuba likes to point out) I don't trust them enough to have adjoining rooms! ;)

I do have more pics, will post them in that album when I get a few spare minutes.

Diana, If you let my "buy" one of your e-Bay items for free.....I'll tell you where the VIP's bunk! :flower3: Or does bribery not work on you?? LOL

dzneprincess said:
I was shocked with as many tourists that are in and out of there, that 911 was not more efficient.

I've seen something on tv before that there can be a "problem" when you call 911 from a cell. Because of cells connecting to towers, you may go to a dispatcher in another county. Scary!!!

dzneprincess said:
IS everybody hiding from me this evening? I guess I will go to bed

It's WAY too early for that... even if you DO get up at some ungodly hour every morning!!!

I've got to stay up at least til Elizabeth calls so that I can pick her up... they went to Wet & Wild today... which perfectly describes the afternoon weather... I'll bet they spent a good bit of time in the van while the storm passed...

Hey a TOP for a boring night!

dzneprincess said:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:
You are welcome! I hope she appreciates all the hard work and effort that we both put into that work of art!

[/left]

She very much appreciates the hard work and effort put into that poem. If he really means it - that's priceless!!!!

CajunGirl2 said:
I've got to go clean house for the cleaning lady tomorrow ... SAD!!!

I'll catch up tomorrow.
Angie

I thought I was the only one who did that! Too funny! :guilty:

chip&dale&fun said:
Serious, cruise - related, non fluff question.

Reading the last few posts about quiet vs noisy decks etc, what are the better ones to be on? Last (oh yes, and first) cruise we were in 6142 aft and loved it - so I booked it again for out November cruise - :cloud9: Yes we had REAS.

But what is really the best deck - our group has 10 of us on deck 7, with five on deck 6 and then 2 each spread around on decks 2,5, and 8

We like deck 6 mid-ship the best. It is centrally located (and when Lisa needed checking in/out of the Lab - it was very handy to be one floor above the lab. ) Last year, with her having check in / check out capability it wasn't as critical. I still love the central location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter