5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
scuba.mom said:
Do the Scuba.

I read this first sentance and my first thought was "is that a new dance?"

Do the Scuba! :cool1:

mickeymo said:
:rotfl2: I just noticed the change in the thread title!!!! :rotfl2: I love it!!! It certainly made my day!!!

OMG! I just saw that too! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

oops - It's Monica - I just got Mike logged in for the teens and tweens and forgot to log out...I wish there was a way you could connect the kids' log ins to a single family e-mail...

scienceguy said:
We're so close to another milestone - I think it won't be a problem... :)

It was me - (should we have picked mickeymosboy)I forgot ds 11 (Mike) was still logged in...this is going to be a problem! oh well - the kids are thrilled they get to post.

Maggie's starting a kids' thread for those who don't qualify for the teens and tweens thread...she doesn't want to be left out of the fun...

o.k. - logging off so Maggie can start her thread - hopefully I won't forget to log her off - she chose her screen name with no imput from mom - gocubs... :cheer2:

o.k. just got Maggie finished - the boards were going funky :badpc: - she started up a kids' thread for any under tweens who want to post. I'm helping her type or we'd be on the computer forever and it would cut into my time... ;)

so here's the update on our family's screen names - I'm sure you'll see them often - I'll forget to log one of them out :)

Mickeymo - Monica
mickeymosbo - John dh
scienceguy - Mike ds 11
gocubs - Maggie dd 8

:banana: Nora Roberts/JD Robb's Origin in Death just came off of my hold list at the library today...Off to read. Can we discuss HP, yet???

I know I should be reading up on my pilates and anatomy - but, need a break!

geez - 7 straight posts - it's the mickeymo family show tonight...

hmmm - maybe I could sing...nah, dance, can't do that either....hmm,

why don't I just say "Goodnight, Gracie"

scuba diver said:
With the right buddy it can be darn fun!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I just got back to my hotel room from WAAAAYYY too long of a day, and a dinner with wayyyy too much wine (if only I could remember what it was... it had 2 ducks on it, was a Cali. wine, and was over $100), and way too much laughing with the 5 guys that I work with, so the above sentence is just too funny at this time of night.

I guess my kids did OK in school today... 'bad mom' award for me again... this meeting coincides with the first day of school every year... at least this year its in Orlando... last year was Vegas, the year before was Chicago.

There are too many posts that I need to respond to, but my brain and my fingers just can't cooperate... so I'll try in the morning... g'nite everyone!!!

Hey... this is new... :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw:

Back from the Ohio State Fair. Started off sorta badly. Getting off the highway I felt the car run over something. Run over stuff all the time and it's never a problem. This time it was. So much so that by the time I pulled into the fair parking area I was hearing "thump, thump, thump." Can't stop, I'd tick off hundreds of fair goers. By the time I get to where they are parking people I have a state highway patrol man chasing after me yelling. He gets up to the car and says "do you know your front right tire is flat?" :confused3 No, I thought the thumping was the people I had stashed in the trunk. (no, I really didn't say that!!)

They called the tow truck to come change the tire (yes, I don't know how to change a tire and have no real desire to learn) but they were so busy towing people out of no-parking zones that it was taking a long time. Finally Mr. State Highway Patrol Man (Ron Schneider, unit 739) came over and helped. Ok, he didn't really "help"....he did it all. Don't know why the tire was leaking air....well, unless you take into consideration the huge bolt and chunk of metal hanging out of it! :(

Then too much fair food and too much walking later and we're finally home. I'm drugged up on Flexeril (neck is still bad) and I'm going to bed. Lots to do tomorrow and yet I'm "trapped" at home because UPS has a box for me that requires a signature.

Night all!

Fine, I get to sit down and everyone leaves! The gang is home, only two hours late. I got to hang out at the hotel near the airport for a while. They had fun, Alicia got a shorts tan and lots of bug bites. See what happens when she goes off with Dad?

I'm sure he will read that in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter