5/27/06 Il Pochi il Fiero y Blabbermouths....Magical Reunion

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend told me that her 7 yr old son thought Obama's campaign slogan sounded like Yoda. CHANGE...WE NEED.
I thought that was kinda cute and clever of him....and then today I got this (and a bunch of other cute pics) from a different friend, and it made me laugh out loud.

Copyofpic30125.jpg

Haven't we been at this thread (well... not "THIS" one... but this 'series') since the LAST presidential election....?????

OKAY I'm HERE

so are the important ones

now how bout the winer ones???????

gaRRy

Does this mean I am a winer?

"Winer" - a derivation of winner - meaning an unexpectedly good situation, program, programmer, or person....like ME :goodvibes

or

Winer - a derivation of wine - meaning a person who drinks sophisticated adult beverages - like JIM....

or

"Winer" - a derivation of whine - meaning a person given to excessive complaints and crying. :scared1: no one like that here.

or

"whiniee" - a derivation of whininee - meaning a sound a horse makes when GaRRy is spending time on the boards and not in the barn.

Hey - I'm a winer - Jim's a wino.....

:rotfl:

Virgil
pirate:

I'm here! Thanks for starting the new thread Stacey.

Geez - I'm gone all day and y'all pick up and move on me...

I'm expanding my acting career. For the next week, the YMCA of the USA is filming still photos and video of the new lifeguard training . I'm mostly doing "expert consulting" - checking continuity and accuracy. Although, today I did get to be lifeguard #4 on a spinal board procedure for still photos. Friday, I will appear in my second movie.. We're filming during a water aerobics class and since the ladies don't want to get their hair wet or their make-up messed up,:rolleyes: I will be the stunt woman and suddenly slip underwater :lmao:

The first movie? the 1980's movie "On the Right Track" with Gary Coleman - it was filmed at Union Station in Chicago....:lmao: Don't blink within the first 20 seconds of the opening credits or you'll miss me...

Hey what's with the new thread? What did I miss? How come we had to move? Should I take it personally? :rotfl2:

Hey what's with the new thread? What did I miss? How come we had to move? Should I take it personally? :rotfl2:

New board rules in the last 6 months or so. Threads can only go to 250 pages (3750 posts) as they found the really big threads slowed the boards down. So now we just close them and start new ones. :)

THIS MUST BEE A GOOD DAY FOR ME?????????????????

and the babbies

so feeding time

coffee in hand

gaRRy

New board rules in the last 6 months or so. Threads can only go to 250 pages (3750 posts) as they found the really big threads slowed the boards down. So now we just close them and start new ones. :)

Oh, OK. That makes sense. So is it working? Are the boards quicker?

Good morning all!

Monica, will we see you on the Y website somewhere? Never sure if the pictures on the websites are local or national.

Emily got some exciting news last night. She earned a spot in the TAG (Talented and Gifted) program at her school. We were informed in August that she would be tested. The final results came in and she will start today. I'm really not sure what all this means but she's very excited about it. The teacher assured me that there would be a meeting for new parents.

Ang

Another gloomy day in the Northeast. Possible rain showers again today. Kinda makes you wanna stay in bed with a good book. I really can't complain - we had Election Day off AND we have Veteran's Day off, too. Then 3 days for Thanksgiving. Not a bad month in the school system.

Have a good day everyone.

Good morning everyone!

Oh, OK. That makes sense. So is it working? Are the boards quicker?

It does seem to have helped some.

Good morning all!

Monica, will we see you on the Y website somewhere? Never sure if the pictures on the websites are local or national.

Emily got some exciting news last night. She earned a spot in the TAG (Talented and Gifted) program at her school. We were informed in August that she would be tested. The final results came in and she will start today. I'm really not sure what all this means but she's very excited about it. The teacher assured me that there would be a meeting for new parents.

Ang

Congrats to Emily! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter