5/27/06 Il Pochi il Fiero y Blabbermouths....Magical Reunion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Athens had the Greek Salad - very good - lots of the typical olives and feta cheese served with warm pita. (***) We also shared the Chicken Souviaki - sorta a chicekn breast slice on a warm pita with a cucumber sauce. (***) - only because I reserve ** for what I do not like.

ScoopieAthens.jpg

epcot-menu-athens.jpg

I got the phone call from the travel agent about booking on Dream and I passed. I'll let everyone else shake out all the bugs before we try it.

I know we will get it on someday since it is our home port. We are finding that ask the kids get older Holland America or Radison is starting to look a little better.

And that might be us.....a Maiden voyage sounds so intriging. I know you pay a premimium, but it is tempting. I'll let you know later today. shhhh - I have not yet told Sam.

I think the Dream looks great and would definitely like to sail on it some day but not on the first sailing. That just isn't us. Plus we already have plans for 2011.

Glad to see you are posting again. Hope you feel better this week.......

I am tempted.....very tempted.....No plans for 2011.....YET!

Someone on the Main Boards posted a price for a Cat 3 (one bedroom suite whatever they call it now) for the summer of 2011 for a 5 night cruise, for 2 adults, and 3 kids.....it's LESS than what we're paying for 3 adults in a CAT 6 this coming July.
Maybe the prices aren't going to be as high as I thought they would be.

But still....we have no idea yet what's going on for 2011....so no booking for us!

Mary....when do we need to start a new thread? I forgot what you told me last time I asked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter