5/27/06 Il Pochi il Fiero y Blabbermouths....Magical Reunion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Safe travels home, GaRry! :goodvibes

Loved the balloon ride at DTD. Yes, you must try the real thing sometime! I was petrified of heights and going up in one in AZ about 10 years ago was my "cure"!!! (OK, not at first -- I stood in the middle of the basket and had everyone surround me, but about mid-way through the flight I inched my way over to the edge and actually LOVED it!!!) :thumbsup2

Stacey, I found my way back to the NCL thread!!! :rotfl:

Your ears must have been burning, we were talking about you! :hug:

gaRry....NOW is balloon time....you'd best get on down here. I'd say there's probably at least a good month or two of balloon weather.

U-TOP! Extra PDFG and for everyone who needs it. Kiki's Mom....Keep up the good work!!!

Ever since Diana visited, I've noticed a few pins missing off of our screen. LOL!
just kiddin', but she was intrigued! :)

I need to check in more often to see if I'm getting slandered! Actually, I think we have some of the earlier sets of CM pins that you don't have. But your display is better.

I need to check in more often to see if I'm getting slandered! Actually, I think we have some of the earlier sets of CM pins that you don't have. But your display is better.

Good to "see" you! I now have a whole new appreciation for what you do as a seller on eBay. It is a JOB!! Just getting the pictures and descriptions correct is a headache. :headache:

Stacey- can you put up a link to one of your listings or at least your user name. Would love to see what you have.

Stacey- can you put up a link to one of your listings or at least your user name. Would love to see what you have.

So far it's only jewelry. That I never should have bought in the first place and never wear. There are two Disney items, though.
My user name is cvcrkyecats
Supposed to be Cave Creek and my name backward. I'm terrible at thinking up user names!

Mark & Mary.....

get_well_soon_10.gif

Hi folks - we had a great time at Food and Wine and rest assured I will bore you - I mean entertain you with reviews, once I get organized...so you have time to run and hide. :laughing:

The balloon ride was super - Scoopie loved it...and it was great to see GaRRy and Vickie and to meet Vanessa.....I have pictures of that as well...don't I Vickie.....:scared:

Meanwhile, it is back to work Monday - yes, I know it is Tuesday, but I am still getting caught up.

I see that Mark and Mary are sickie poo :sick: so sorry - get well soon.

Folks going to WDW this weekend - have fun. I think that might be Virgil and Frances? Jim and Sharon? Ohio Karen - are you also...?

I am not, I am NOT going to look at more pins...I have enough (OK I looked...I still have enough!!!!).

GaRRy - are you home yet?

Kiki - caught up yet after the Golf?

And everyone else - have a great night.

The balloon ride was super - Scoopie loved it...and it was great to see GaRRy and Vickie and to meet Vanessa.....I have pictures of that as well...don't I Vickie.....:scared:

You got Vicki up in the balloon?? :eek: THAT I do need to see pictures of! I have a picture of her on a GREAT BIG BRIDGE. She did not like that at all.

Have any of you wine drinkers tried the wine from Wyland Vineyards?
Wyland the artist is now into wines. I ordered a bottle of the sparkling raspberry....want to see if it comes close to Banfi. The labels are sure pretty...they're his prints.

I GOT HOME bout 4 pm today.
brother got released to day.Have not met with him yet
will do that in the morning.
BALLOON RIDE YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kiki I called at 1030 you hung up on me after I said HI ITS gaRRy ??????????????????
and some thing bout having coffee???????????

SO next time
YEAP getting to old for these long drives
did have a good time visiting and all some food was good wine WELL !!!!!!!!!!!!! not my dept.

bed time have a good night all

gaRRy

I was ready to go to Food and Wine. I forgot to pack a suitcase, so Hedgie lent me some ears. Here I am going North to Orlando.

What do they say in Hawaii - No Rain, No Rainbows...look closely, it is there....

We checked in and went to Ragland Road with Hedgie and Sam and Irene. Don't worry, the beer is not mine.

I was ready to go to Food and Wine. I forgot to pack a suitcase, so Hedgie lent me some ears. Here I am going North to Orlando.

What do they say in Hawaii - No Rain, No Rainbows...look closely, it is there....

We checked in and went to Ragland Road with Hedgie and Sam and Irene. Don't worry, the beer is not mine.

SOME HOW !!!!!!!!!

I'm NN OO TT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEEING SEAT BELTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gaRRy

GOOD MORNIN ALL

tme to get back to work here. lots need to be done.

did I say it RAINED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it followed me home

maybee I should have stayed waaaaay south ????????????????

have a good day all

and stay safe !!!!!!!!!!!

gaRRy

Good Morning All -- In honor of the Season. A Song - A Song.....

"Take me out to the ball game,
Take me out with the crowd.
Buy me some peanuts and cracker jack,
I don't care if I never get back,
Let me root, root, root for the home team,
If they don't win it's a shame.
For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out,
At the old ball game."

This is my first post of the Food and Wine Adventures. I have to rely on tasting comments by Irene and Sam for the various goodies. Chime in if you have been there and tried anything.....

The Arroz con Pollo was offered as part of the Race for the Taste. It had lots of seasoned rice, with olives and capers and a little bit of chicken. It was "light" on the chicken - but tasty. Since it was called Rice with chicken and not chicken and rice - we give it *** (3 stars out of 5) Can you read the thumbnail menu - or do we need to post the full size????

epcot-menu-san-juan.jpg

kiki I called at 1030 you hung up on me after I said HI ITS gaRRy ??????????????????
and some thing bout having coffee???????????

I was in our warehouse, which has HORRIBLE reception due to all of the refrigeration equipment... answered my blackberry, then accidentally dropped it on the cold concrete floor... rebooted it about 10 times before it decided to play nice, and it wouldn't let me answer my voicemail... by that point, my day had gone from bad to "more bad", and I got hung up a bunch of little messes... so sorry!!! We've got about 10% of our staff out with "flu-like symptoms"... so its been one of those weeks!!!!

Coffee next time... with creamer!!!!!

i was in our warehouse, which has horrible reception due to all of the refrigeration equipment... Answered my blackberry, then accidentally dropped it on the cold concrete floor... Rebooted it about 10 times before it decided to play nice, and it wouldn't let me answer my voicemail... By that point, my day had gone from bad to "more bad", and i got hung up a bunch of little messes... So sorry!!! We've got about 10% of our staff out with "flu-like symptoms"... So its been one of those weeks!!!!

Coffee next time... With creamer!!!!!

my kinda friend

creamer ; ~ )))

Scoopies is sleeping in today.

Santiago Chili had very good rock shrimp - the second time around. The first time we had very fresh serving - so fresh the shrimp had not been added - whoops - but this was corrected. It was really rock shrimp and quite plump and tasty. The totatoe salsa was a touch spicey and the popcorn on top was unusual. Yum. We gave this a **** star.

ScoopieSantiago.jpg

epcot-menu-santiago.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter