50% Flash Sale DLP

Thanks, I thought so. I'll still give them call tomorrow - no harm, hopefully they'll wish me a magical day at the end of the call lol. :goodvibes

i would check online first to see what options the flash sale gives you for your dates.

does this work only in UK?

you would need to check tomorrow at noon by going on the Disney site in your usual way Isila, to see if its available to you as an upgrade on your existing package.

I've never looked at the flash sales before. Few questions:

Do all the good rates go quickly?

Are most rooms 50% off? (it says upto 50%)

Are all hotels normally included?

Ah man that sucks! The sale would have saved me over £320 on my current booking for March!!!!!!

Oh well, win some you lose some I guess!! :confused3

Will definately be keeping my eyes peeled for more of these, I never knew this all happened... I feel like I've been left out of the loop all these years :rotfl:

I've never looked at the flash sales before. Few questions:

Do all the good rates go quickly?
not necessarily - although if you see an offer in the flash sale you like, as always its better to book as soon as you can
Are most rooms 50% off? (it says upto 50%)
its the usual stuff, certain hotels on certain dates
Are all hotels normally included?
usually yes, but may be only certain dates for the maximum discount

Ah man that sucks! The sale would have saved me over £320 on my current booking for March!!!!!!

Oh well, win some you lose some I guess!! :confused3

Will definately be keeping my eyes peeled for more of these, I never knew this all happened... I feel like I've been left out of the loop all these years :rotfl:

if you haven't got a meal plan booked with your package, and the price of the hotel/tickets package comes down in the sale, you could add that ;)..........

if you haven't got a meal plan booked with your package, and the price of the hotel/tickets package comes down in the sale, you could add that ;)..........

Oh Elaine you little tinker!! :tink:

So what, if my hotel and dates are included in the flash sale I could add on a meal plan for the same value?

You know how slow I can be... I mean, I hit myself with 3-D glasses to pass the time during pre-shows! :rotfl2:

Thanks for the heads up. We booked in the sale just past at 20% off at the Newport Bay. I guess the only thing we could look to do is move to the Disneyland Hotel for a decent price. Is the Disneyland hotel itself usually included in the sales? We are going the 3rd of March.

Thanks for the heads up. We booked in the sale just past at 20% off at the Newport Bay. I guess the only thing we could look to do is move to the Disneyland Hotel for a decent price. Is the Disneyland hotel itself usually included in the sales? We are going the 3rd of March.

As far as I am aware all of the hotels are usually in the sales? I upgraded from Sequoia Lodge to the Disneyland Hotel in the 30% sale at the start of the year... I don't see why you won't be able to as well :wizard:

so we have paid in full to go to disneyland february half term. are you saying that if these dates are included then i might be able to add a food package up to the difference in value? or have i completely got the wrong end of the stick?

As far as I am aware all of the hotels are usually in the sales? I upgraded from Sequoia Lodge to the Disneyland Hotel in the 30% sale at the start of the year... I don't see why you won't be able to as well :wizard:

OHHH thanks! That would be a dream come true so keeping my fingers and toes crossed :)

hi poppie, loladelorean posted in on the 1st page, i think its for stays until march 22nd

so we have paid in full to go to disneyland february half term. are you saying that if these dates are included then i might be able to add a food package up to the difference in value? or have i completely got the wrong end of the stick?

you have hold of the right end of the stick :). DLP's terms and conditions are very clear - any changes you make to your package which ends up costing the same or more than you originally booked, is classed as an exchange of package, and so not subject to any cancellation or amendment fees at all (so long as you are more than 3 days away from checking in when you change your package).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter