50% Flash Sale DLP

you have hold of the right end of the stick :). DLP's terms and conditions are very clear - any changes you make to your package which ends up costing the same or more than you originally booked, is classed as an exchange of package, and so not subject to any cancellation or amendment fees at all (so long as you are more than 3 days away from checking in when you change your package).

If all works out well tomorrow Elaine then I will most definately be making a little add-on of the meal plan... it would end up being a steal :wizard:

Thanks for your wisdom :worship:

Is it 12 noon UK time or Paris time, so 11am UK!?

Booked on 30% off for 14-18 March im soooo hoping we can upgrade to Sequoia :) :):goodvibes

HI, ive booked through an irish travel agent to go march 1st, do you think if i ring tomorrow when the sale is on that i could upgrade and make use of the new offer even though im not direct with disney and in ireland? i supose i mean is this offer only for UK residents?

but does the sale just apply to uk residents does anyone know?

Didn't see the March date:headache:
oh well, have to keep fingers crossed for another deal later in the year, was hoping for a cheap quick summer trip.

On the dutch site we can book this from today till thursday

50% korting
3 days / 2 nights arrivé at 10, 11, 18, 19 en 25 februari 2011.
4 days / 3 nights arrivé at 10, 11 en 18 februari 2011.

40% korting

3 days / 2 nights arrivé at 9, 13-17, 23, 24 en 26 februari 2011 en 12-14 en 17-22 march 2011.

4 days / 3 nights arrivé at 9, 12-17, 23 en 24 februari 2011 en 12, 13 en 17-21 march 2011.

you won't see them now until the sale goes live tomorrow - but they may be very similar to the ones jomyjke can see on the Dutch site.

i will be gutted if it is only for 2 or 3 nights as we are booked for 4 nights, and getting the meal vouchers cheap would be fantastic as we're struggling to afford this trip as it is really!
oh well, fingers crossed for tomorrow!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed too. I do hope for a better deal.

We have 2 rooms booked in HNY on 14th March for 4 nights, would be too much to hope for an upgrade to DLH at very little cost.

What else can you add on if your dates are cheaper than you paid, anything other than the half board option?

Wendy x

you can add any pay-in-advance character meal, BBWWS tickets, or a birthday cake :).

We're booked to go on the 20th march, if we call tomorrow do we just mention we've seen the flash sale and ask for upgrade options or meal vouchers ?
I'm going to get DH to do the talking but he's not sure what to say :)
Thanks, Nikki :)

Can non-UK residents book these?

I hope so - I am definitely going to look into booking the DLH for trip next week. I have heard non UK residents can book on the UK site even if they leave UK as the country when booking - or of course you can call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter