7th January 2007, 4 Night Wonder Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having the tooth removed on Feb. 4.

They offered to do it for me yesterday but I really did not want to take any chance of something happening to mess up my vacation.

I know I would have had a week and a half to recover but I still wasn't very comfortable with that idea.

I will put up with the annoyance of the sore tooth for a few weeks longer.

Also I had this cold and I was having trouble breathing thru my nose. I didn't think having someone doing major things in my mouth at the same time would really be a lot of fun either.

The new furniture............

IMG_2766.jpg

Notice that it has already been filled with lazy, good for nothing "children":rotfl2:

Liz at least is being nice and offering to share her chips with us:thumbsup2

Great furniture Robin, what a huge room you've got, I wish we had that much room - I like it :thumbsup2

I hope your tooth doesn't give you too much trouble on your Cruise

Mandy :)

That room is in our basement.

The room is the whole width of our house so the room is approx 32 ft by 15 ft.

Yes, it's a very big room.

Half of the size of our basement.

The other side has a big room but there is also a bathroom, laundroom and small storage room carved out of it.

Some day when it's cleaned up a bit I'll take some pictures for you.

I hope my tooth is okay too. I've gotten very good at being careful with it and will continue to do the same until I get back home again.

Oooh, it's another day closer to your holiday Robin, you lucky girl. Are all your friends travelling down to Orlando with you, or are they just going for the Cruise ?

Girls, I hope you are all having a great weekend :)

Yes another day closer and still no ambition to get things done:rotfl2:

I've got the laundry all sorted but not put any in the machines yet.

We are all travelling at different times.

The one family with the 13 year old boy are going down on Wednesday and returning the Saturday after the cruise.

We are going down on Friday morning and some of us are returning on the Thursday we get off the ship.

The other couple are also flying down on Friday but later in the afternoon and they are returning the following Sunday.

So lots of different comings and goings to keep track of.

The first family is staying at the same motel that we are in Orlando so we will be seeing them before we get on the ship for sure. Actually we have plans to spend Saturday at Islands of Adventure with them.

The other couple I'm not sure where they are staying yet but we may or may not see them before we get to the terminal.

Have you been to Universal/Islands of Adventure before Robin ? Do you think you'll do the big rides like The Hulk, Duelling Dragons and The Mummy ? I love all of these rides

In the Summer we're hoping to visit SeaWorld for at least one day, as the girls are really keen on riding Kraken :scared1: I know I'll enjoy it once I've ridden it once, but that first time will be petrifying :rotfl2:

Has anyone on your Cruise arranged a 'meet' yet ? or don't you think they'll bother ?

I hope this week flies by for you so that you'll be in that wonderful Orlando heat soon :thumbsup2

I have been to Universal Studios quite a few times (don't remember how many) but Islands of Adventure only once.

I won't do the big roller coastery stuff but I will do most of the others.

I did The Mummy last year when I was there. I can't say that I enjoyed it but I survived it;)

I'm not much of a roller coaster person.

There has been no cruise meet planned:confused3

I don't want to be the one to do it so I'm keeping my mouth shut.

Actually there hasn't been a lot of interaction amongst the posters so really I find that I don't care if I get to meet them or not.

I'll keep my eyes open for any DISers that I might see though and make sure that I talk to them.

So far I'm not too sure how hot it actually will be in Orlando when we are there.

The forecast was for mid 60's but I see today they've bumped them up into the mid 70's. I can handle that.

Wait till you get to Nassau and Castaway Cay Robin, I bet the temperatures will be very nice :thumbsup2

Our August Cruise thread has really picked up in the last week or so. We've got some really friendly people on there and Kerry & Becky have been chatting with a couple of teenagers on Myspace, so it's great that they'll have someone to hang round with at the Teen Club

I think there will be a good chance of a Meet onboard :)

I hope so Mandy.

I'm still not giving up hope for some nicer temps while we are in Orlando too:thumbsup2

It is extremely cold and windy here today.

I was going to go out and do some shopping but I might just stay home and keep warm.

So, did you venture out today Robin ? Were you hoping to buy something nice like for your Cruise ? or is it just boring house stuff (if the latter, then I'd stay at home in the warm too :rotfl2: :rotfl2: )

Hi Betsy & Kelly, I hope you are both OK and are having a great weekend

No I haven't gone out today, except to carry a few things to my mother's car for her.

I need to get some things for the cruise, like extra over the counter drugs that we might need while we are gone.

Also needed a few other things, like cat litter, cat food. Alex needs a new shirt for school, that sort of stuff.

I guess it will all have to wait until tomorrow.

I think I'm going to try on a few things that I have here just to make sure they still fit okay. It's been a while since I've worn my summer stuff.

Hey Girls

Guess what ? Paul has only gone and got us some tickets for the Spice Girls final concert in the UK next Saturday in Manchester - I'm so excited - I can't wait

I'm off to practice the dances again :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
9.gif

BTW - I hope I see David Beckham again :love:

How exciting Mandy.

The girls must be really thrilled.... 3 concerts:woohoo:

I picked out the main clothes for my vacation today and put them all in a laundry basket.

Just need to add things like socks and under garments and I will be good to go.

Ooh Robin, around this time next week you'll be getting ready for the lifeboat drill and then the sailaway party

I'll be thinking about what you're doing while you're away :)

Ooh Robin, around this time next week you'll be getting ready for the lifeboat drill and then the sailaway party

I'll be thinking about what you're doing while you're away :)

:dance3:

And I will be sure to think about you while you are thinking about me:thumbsup2

Hi Girls

I hope you are all OK. It's wet and miserable here, but nevermind, it could be worse, it could be snowing - yuck !

Have a great day

BTW Robin, I may come over to you tomorrow, so I can hide in your suitcase so you can smuggle me aboard at the weekend :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Okay Mandy but my suitcase is sure going to be over the weight limit for the airplane with all those people I"m smuggling in it :rotfl:

Okay Mandy but my suitcase is sure going to be over the weight limit for the airplane with all those people I"m smuggling in it :rotfl:

HEY!...I asked first!::yes::.....Ill be glad to pay for my extra weight:thumbsup2 ...Ive been doing it all my life anyway....LOL:rotfl2:

or:idea: you could just leave all your clothes home robin!..Then we might all fit...:thumbsup2 :lmao:

Hello everyone....IM freezing here....-2 this morning when I woke up.....:cold:

HEY!...I asked first!::yes::.....Ill be glad to pay for my extra weight:thumbsup2 ...Ive been doing it all my life anyway....LOL:rotfl2:

Maybe it would be cheaper if we were sent via UPS Betsy:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Kelly - Would you like me and Betsy to make room for you too ? :rotfl: :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter