7th January 2007, 4 Night Wonder Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes!! Please make room for me!! So you guys go ahead and skooch over a bit!:lmao:

I love the new couch Robin!! Love the couch potatoes as well!:rotfl: Hope you tooth has stopped giving you trouble... Make sure the dentist gets you good n well before you sail off!:wizard:

What a lucky girl to be seeing the Spice Girls for the second time! Chad had a HUGE crush when he was little on Baby Spice, I hope I got that one right... anyway it was the blonde girl who wore pigtails alot.

Poor Betsy! It is pretty cold out there! Did you guys get any snow? We ended up with about 2 inches. FINALLY!! The puppies and kids we all excited to get out there and play!

HEY!...I asked first!::yes::.....Ill be glad to pay for my extra weight:thumbsup2 ...Ive been doing it all my life anyway....LOL:rotfl2:

or:idea: you could just leave all your clothes home robin!..Then we might all fit...:thumbsup2 :lmao:

Hello everyone....IM freezing here....-2 this morning when I woke up.....:cold:

Maybe it would be cheaper if we were sent via UPS Betsy:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Kelly - Would you like me and Betsy to make room for you too ? :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well you all will have to move over a bit further because Cally wants in too:rotfl2:

I would so love to bring all of you along with me.

It just won't be the same without you. :guilty:

I'll give it a good try to have fun though :dance3:

It's the least I can do to honour the memory of our Jan 7, 2007 Disney Wonder Dancing Queens cruise:cool1:

Morning Girls

Well Kerry and Becky have just been picked up by their friends parents and they're on there way to London again to see the Spice Girls. They're really excited about staying overnight down there and they're going to a shopping mall tomorrow

As for me and Paul, we're going for a Chinese meal tonight and hopefully a nice bottle of wine too :thumbsup2

Have a great day :)

Home alone again;)

We were home alone last night.

Enjoy your evening Mandy.

Hope the girls have fun.

Well you all will have to move over a bit further because Cally wants in too:rotfl2:

I would so love to bring all of you along with me.

It just won't be the same without you. :guilty:

I'll give it a good try to have fun though :dance3:

It's the least I can do to honour the memory of our Jan 7, 2007 Disney Wonder Dancing Queens cruise:cool1:

Ooh!! I'd love for Cally to come as well! I remember her from the Tkers thread. She sounds like such a sweetie!

You can tell the cold weather is getting to me as I play out our imaginary Disney Wonder Dancing Queens Reunion cruise in my head.:rotfl2:

Good to hear the girls arrived safely! Tell them I hope they enjoy their little trip:goodvibes You and Paul enjoy your dinner (and wine ;) ) tonight!!

You can tell the cold weather is getting to me as I play out our imaginary Disney Wonder Dancing Queens Reunion cruise in my head.:rotfl2:

Good to hear the girls arrived safely! Tell them I hope they enjoy their little trip:goodvibes You and Paul enjoy your dinner (and wine ;) ) tonight!!

I know what you mean Kelly, I will be imagining everything Robin is doing, and everything we did last year

Robin - do the sisters still post on the T'Killers thread ? Say hi from me if they do :thumbsup2 I can still picture them with their beer mugs :rotfl2:

Thanks Kelly, we'll have a lovely evening.

Cally is really very sweet.

I met her in September when Liz and I went to WDW.

The sisters do not post very often anymore.

Ann who used to post the most has not been around in more than a month:confused3

The others have not posted in much, much longer than that:guilty:

As I was cleaning the snow off my car this morning I kept thinking.......

next week at this time I should be sitting on the beach at Serenity Bay

or

having lunch at Cookies

:cool1:

As I was cleaning the snow off my car this morning I kept thinking.......

next week at this time I should be sitting on the beach at Serenity Bay

or

having lunch at Cookies :cool1:

Are you trying to make us jealous Robin ?? Well you're blooming succeeding :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Are you trying to make us jealous Robin ?? Well you're blooming succeeding :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Jealous

:scratchin

Well, now let's see ...........

how many Disney Cruises has Miss Mandymouse been on since the Disney Wonder Dancing Queen Cruise:rolleyes1

If anyone should be jealous, it's the rest of us:thumbsup2

:rotfl:

Well, now let's see ...........

how many Disney Cruises has Miss Mandymouse been on since the Disney Wonder Dancing Queen Cruise:rolleyes1

LOL, it's a long time since someone called me Miss :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Well Paul & I had a lovely Chinese meal last night, though it did feel weird going out during the week.

The girls sent a text last night saying that they had a great time at the Spice Girls concert, and they saw David Beckham again :) They're heading to a shopping mall now - watch out Disney Store :rotfl: :rotfl:

Have a great day everyone

Mandy, I just told Liz and her friend how your girls are seeing Spice Girls 3 times and they are both insanely jealous now:eek:

Kelly we are flying out on Friday morning around 9am. So that means leaving home around 5:30 am to get there on time.

No I'm not busy packing but I'm starting to think that maybe I better start thinking about it:rotfl2:

Our friends are leaving this afternoon.:yay:

5:30 a.m. :scared1: Yikes.... but you know, that's not too early if your a Disney nut like we are! Trouble is, I wouldn't be able to sleep thru the night before so I would be a walking zombie...

but with a big smile!!:goodvibes

Wave to me as you fly over my part of the world!:wave:

5:30 a.m. :scared1: Yikes.... but you know, that's not too early if your a Disney nut like we are! Trouble is, I wouldn't be able to sleep thru the night before so I would be a walking zombie...

but with a big smile!!:goodvibes

Wave to me as you fly over my part of the world!:wave:

I have no problem getting up at 3 am if I'm headed for the airport.:goodvibes

I know what you mean because I don't sleep at all well, if at all the night before we go away.

I'm usually able to function pretty well though even if I don't get much sleep.

I'm always just happy to be going.

I will watch out for you but I'm not sure exactly where we fly.

No I'm not busy packing but I'm starting to think that maybe I better start thinking about it:rotfl2:

You're cutting it a bit fine aren't you Robin, my cases would be packed and ready by now :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

The girls got home this afternoon, they had a great time, but sorry Kelly, no pics of David Beckham :love:

Hey Girls

Robin - I hope you are more organised now ;) Just to say that I'm going to miss you, and I hope you have a 'WONDER'ful time. Please take lots of photos, and I can't wait to hear all about your trip. When will you be due home ? Once again have a fab time - and I'll be thinking about you

Good Luck if you enter the free internet contest, so hopefully you will pop in and see us

Have fun :thumbsup2

Betsy & Kelly - hiya, I hope you're both OK, have you got any plans for the weekend ? Apart from seeing the final Spice Girls concert in the UK on Saturday, we haven't got anything else planned

Yucky day here...

Carolin left this morning for a four day trip with her grandmother, aunt, and cousins to the western part of Virginia...

It's cold and gloomy here, no sun...

My stomach is hurting real bad...

And there are no pics of David Beckham to be posted! :sad1:

I feel like poor old Eeyore...

eeyore.jpg

I'll be alright :goodvibes Chad has a game on Saturday and we're planning on relaxing on Sunday!:goodvibes

Hey Kelly

:hug: Sorry to hear that your stomach hurts, here's someone to cheer you up

DB.jpg

I hope Carolin has fun with her cousins, what are they planning on doing ?

:wizard: Good Luck to Chad for Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter