8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonesing

"Research" is what I'm doing when I don't know wha
Oh, I've driven it many, many times. When my DL withdrawl kicks in, I hit the road. :drive: One year I hadn't seen the holiday decorations yet, and it was bugging me so bad. We left Sat morning, spent the afternoon and next morning in the park, then drove home Sunday afternoon. I've done tons of Friday after work to Sunday afternoon trips too.

:faint: :faint: :faint:

Great job cap'n! At least I got the lucky 7777s :)

Being out of the office this week really didn't help with trying to keep up with you all. :crazy2: Just decided to jump ahead and used the summaries to catch up---thanks.

Count us in for the repo. We also leave tomorrow morning for a 7-day. I can see us spending a good deal of time saying things like "When we are on here next time. . ." Will have to use the summaries when we get back as well.

Just finished both federal and state and e-filed. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: Needed to make sure there weren't going to be any surprises before I committed to Capt. Jack's crew!!

Just heard our weather forcast for Monday--High 9 Low -2. (How soon until I get on the plane!!)

Have a great trip!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter