8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy, I never got my delivery from last night.. boy did that sandwich look good too!

Andy, I never got my delivery from last night.. boy did that sandwich look good too!

LOL!!! :rotfl:

Yea, I think I got's to get me one over the weekend, who knows, maybe that will be dinner for tonight. Anytime Hazel doesn't have to cook, she's thrilled!!! :lmao:

I guess we got a good deal then Susan. I did find out yesterday that the 3rd and 4th person in our room was 1353.24 each, the first two people were 2253.24 each. We'll just take our chances and see where we wind up, at least we got on the ship!!! :goodvibes

Good Morning Everyone :wave: Happy GROUNDHOG'S DAY!!!

I tried convincing DH "at least we got on the ship" and to save $1600 by sticking with the cat 9 ... but noooooo, he doesn't want to risk deck 1 so I'm shelling out more for a cat 7 and giving up the $250 OBC from DCL because the cat 7 ressie isn't our onbaord rebooking ressie. Did I mention I wanted to hurl? Yeah, well, I'll get over it some day. ;)

Oh, and btw, IT'S SNOWING HERE (middle Tennessee). I'm actually THRILLED to death about it. :lmao: Must be the whole Calif-transplant thing going here.

I tried convincing DH "at least we got on the ship" and to save $1600 by sticking with the cat 9 ... but noooooo, he doesn't want to risk deck 1 so I'm shelling out more for a cat 7 and giving up the $250 OBC from DCL because the cat 7 ressie isn't our onbaord rebooking ressie. Did I mention I wanted to hurl? Yeah, well, I'll get over it some day. ;)

Oh, and btw, IT'S SNOWING HERE (middle Tennessee). I'm actually THRILLED to death about it. :lmao: Must be the whole Calif-transplant thing going here.

Snowing here again this morning, and I'm so depressed about it. :sad2: :lmao: I don't like snow!!! :rolleyes:

Mornin' All!

Happy Groundhog's Day and a BIG :bday: to my everloving DH John!! Today he turns 40 something AGAIN! :rotfl:

Congratulations on snagging 8000 Captain :thumbsup2

Doreen glad you got your ID back!

Andy it just started snowing now! Try and stay as warm and dry as you can today!

Friday - YAY!

I owe, I owe (DCL deposits) so off to work I go...........

Later Gators, (or should I say Groundhogs)
Mary Rose

Ah yes, I forgot that quite a few Cruisin' Castaways are early risers! It's all coming back to me now.............

Mary Rose

The Groundhog did NOT see his shadow today, and EARLY Spring is on it's way!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Snowing here again this morning, and I'm so depressed about it. :sad2: :lmao: I don't like snow!!! :rolleyes:

Don't like it? That just doesn't compute for me. :rotfl2:

Of course I have yet to be in a position where I've had to shovel snow or use chains ... so maybe that's my problem. :thumbsup2

Little Hut sandwich shop on Chester Pike near Taylor Hospital and the Boeing Helicopters plant... http://www.littlehutsandwichshop.com/products.html
They use Buono Bros. Bakery rolls which are quite an acceptable alternative :)

Overnight delivery to your door and they'll even send TastyKakes and Herr's chips!

I live about 3 blocks from Little Hut!!!
Even their regular cold hoagies are really good. We order from there every once in a while. In fact, guess what I think we need to have for dinner tonight?

Andy, I thought I was the only one who puts mayo on my cheesesteak. I usually hear "Mayo?!?!?" when I order it. Fried onions and peppers too!:thumbsup2

Now I guess my stomach will be growling all through school.
Mike

Prayers and Pixie Dust is needed for my mom's area of Florida. My mom just called and said a tornado went through her area, her home is OK, but my aunt and uncle that live just a few blocks from my mom, suffered damage to their home, my mom also told me that there has been loss of life reported. :sad1:

Anyone planning on taking any local currency (Nuevo Peso, Aruban florin, Colombian Peso)? I thought about it (yeah, I know they'll prolly take the USD or CAD with no problems) but then noticed that BofA and WFB don't even trade in the Colombian peso! At 1 USD = 2,240.00 COP a few hundred buck would fill a suitcase! :rotfl: Now that I think about it, I may skip the local currency until we get there...the last time I did that we had East Caribbean Dollars and the merchant nearly called the police! ::cop: :scared: Long story.

We have always used TCs in the ports and have never had a problem.

I just think that it looks bad if Disney is going to a new port but mispell the Country. Don't they have people to the research for this kind of thing?

Probably the same team who planned out the strategy for running the resie system & IC on 1/31. :sad2:

Prayers and Pixie Dust is needed for my mom's area of Florida. My mom just called and said a tornado went through her area, her home is OK, but my aunt and uncle that live just a few blocks from my mom, suffered damage to their home, my mom also told me that there has been loss of life reported. :sad1:

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: to Florida

I've got The Weather Channel on and I just saw of the damage in Florida, oh my!!! For those effected, my thoughts and prayers are with you!!!

Judy, how did you make out with this, I know you said you weren't too far from Lake County?

Prayers and PD to you and your family Andy.

BTW it is so hard to keep up when I go to bed and there are 15 pages of stuff to read.. Oh well. Checking in from The home of Da BEARS soon to be SuperBowl Camps..:cheer2: No snow here.. but it is very cold. 6 degrees temp and it is -5 with wind chill.. BRRRR..

GM Everyone

We have had some major storms here this morning... The pics are coming in now.. it is spreadout through Lake County.. I4 is shut down from I-95 to 434..

They are going to be needing a lot or pixie dust and prayers right now.

Liz..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter