800 Point Tupperware Banner At MyPoints!!!

momto4obkids

DIS Veteran
I thought i saw someone asking about this banner on here but i can`t find the post now.

But,i went to look for the banner the other night and it wouldn`t show up for me. I just went there a few minutes ago and there it was on the right side of the main page!!

It says earn up to 800 points on the banner. so i figured i would try it since they have their impressions bowls set on sale for $13.99 and i wanted them anyway.

Well, i got to the end of my order and the was the congratulations mypoints member click here for your points. Well i clicked and it said congratulations you just earned 800 points!!!!!!!

YAY!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

If it doesn`t show up for you just keep hitting refresh!

Amanda

Whoo hoo! Thanks...after I posted, I went to the site, had to refresh 3 times and then it came up! I ordered something that was $2.95 and checked out...after that I hit the "Click here My Points Members for your Points" link and got the blue screen!! Too happy!! Gotta love immediate points!! How awesome!! :)

Thanks again for the heads up!! Great find!! :)

I got the 500 point Tupperware email today. Do you think I could do both offers? 1300 points would be great!

Anyone know if there's a minimum order? I saw on the banner that it said "earn UP TO 800 points" -- I wondered what that meant -- if you had to order a certain amount to get the full 800 points or what.

Hunnybee, I am assuming there is no minimum order, as I ordered the cheapest thing I could find, which was $2.95 and after my order went through (Total of $7.95), I got the Blue Screen that said I just earned 800 points! :) Hope that helps! :)

Thank you so much for this post!! I having been trying to get enough points to get a gift certificate to Rainforest Cafe before our upcoming trip. I have enough now! Thanks again!!

Just curious. I would love to get those 800 points!!!! But tupperware is sooo expensive..
Thanks!

Cuterlt...I ordered the Halloween Snack Pack...It was right on the Main Page when you opened the Tupperware Screen...It was on sale from 5.99 I believe...:)

is this on the home page? I am having NO luck this morning to find the banner...where exactly is it????

Thanks

Great found it..got the the 2.99 stuff(which actually came to 7.98 with shipping..lol) and the 800 points!

But..i also found as I was refreshing a LHJ.com..go there and get 5 points!

thanks thanks thanks

Thanks so much! Can always use those pop up points, instead of waiting for them to show up! Can't wait til tomorrow.
Thanks!

I must be a little too late.
I went to the main page and nothing!!!
I then went to shopping and then to tupperware and it doesn't say how many points you get for a purchase.
I did receive the email for the 500 but by seeing this post I am gready, I want more.
Has anyone tried this this evening?
Thanks

I'm in the process of placing an order right now and the 800 point offer was on the main page. I don't know why you're not getting it, did you try reloading the page?

Got the blue screen! Thanks for the heads up on the offer! I didn't think I was going to get enough in time but finally have enough points for the Rainforest GC! How long will it take for the points to actually show up in my account?

okay, I finally got the banner, now I placed an order , now what. I did not get the blue screen. My points weren't credited. What should I do???

It takes overnight for the points to be credited. And on the bottom of the right hand corner on your last page of the order is the "Congratulations" button that click and get the mini pop up about the 800 points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter