800 Point Tupperware Banner At MyPoints!!!

thanks for answering my ?'s. I can't wait til tomorrow to see if I got credited. I didn't get the pop up, but what the heck as long as the points are in there tomorrow.
Thanks again!!!

Got the points! Thank you!!! :)

I just checked my account and the points aren't up yet either. On their faq site it says most points are credited within 24 hrs but some companies take several weeks to send reports. I sure hope it isn't a couple of weeks, but I'm not surprised the points aren't credited yet. Anybody have their points credited to their account yet?

Both my DH's and mine were there this morning after ordering yesterday. Did you click on the notice at the bottom after your order was placed?

After you placed your order, Andychris14, it said at the bottom "For MyPoints orders, click to get your points" (not exactally those words, but that's the idea of it anyway). Once you click there, you get the blue screen. If you don't get your points in the morning, I would e-mail either MyPoints or Tupperware. I'm sure if you send them a copy of your receipt they'd post your points.

HTH,
Jackie

Glad you got the points, Peachgirl!! Mine credited overnight, so I hope everyone else's did too! :)

Andychris, did you get the points yet? If not, I would contact MyPoints and tell them...they are usually really good about stuff like this and if you have saved the email you got from Tupperware, that will prove you did buy something! :)

I did not click on the box, so I didn't get the pop up box confirming my 800 points. I just checked and still nothing. I did email mypoints and they wanted me to forward them the confirmation from tupperware. I did that and lets see what happens. I will keep you all posted. Thanks for everyones help, again!!

I am sure once they get the confirmation they will credit you the points! MyPoints is about the last reliable reward program there is lately! LOL Good Luck and let us know !:)

Ordered the tupperware, clicked on the bottom of the confirmation page, got the blue pop-up that said I earned 800 points, have refreshed a dozen times, but still no 800 points.

Or am I just over-anxious? Do I need to wait overnight?

Sure could use another webbie for my WDW trip!

Thank you!! I got the blue screen after clicking on the thing at the bottom of the confirmation page. The points were credited the next day.

Is it worth it to place another order on DH's account? at this point I have no idea what 800 points is really worth, and we sure don't need any more tupperware!

I should have asked before, but is there a free shipping thing? :)

Disneycub,

My 800 points posted over night. Check again tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter