86'd From the Poly? No worries-bring us Margarita's & Wiener Salad! A TFW Meet Aug 08

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new crocs came today:banana: Let me tell you, so far they are ugly...but comfy.
:rotfl2: Photo????

OK, we're off to drive for 16 hours. It's 14 actual driving hours, but of course we need to eat, have gas - WAIT that's GET gas :rotfl2: - etc. We won't get home until around 2:00 a.m., but the only thing going tomorrow is the t-ball parade at 5:00 p.m., so no big deal.
Drive safe CE, see you tomorrow :goodvibes

Anyone have any good count down calendar ideas for me? Once #3 gets finished counting down to his birthday next week, I'm going to need to start him counting down to WDW!

I use a poster board and "borrow" (steal is such an ugly word:rolleyes: ) a bunch of MIckey Paint Chips from Home Depot. I get at least 1 of each color. I put the numbers on them and then put stickers on them as we count that day. I don't have ours made yet because I am going to start at 50 days. If I start before that Jimmy will drive me crazy!

Darn! I was hoping you had some "inside" information! I wish they'd bring it to DLR. Locals would go ape crap for that!

I am still checking the CM website, Just in case.

, Ooh, I'm free that afternoon, I may head over for some Hippy Dippy drinks! :banana:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

, Putting out an "All Points Bulletin"!!!
WHERE'S MO??????

She started her new job on Tuesday...hopefuly she will check in soon with us so we know how it is going:thumbsup2

:rotfl2: Photo????

When I get a chance, maybe over the weekend:thumbsup2

OMG, I go off line for a few days and look what happens.

Well, all I can say if this doesn't make us family I don't know what does.

love ya all and can't wait to meet y'all:grouphug:

As for the wienie salad. Yes you can trust V, except on this one thing. I am talking from personal experience folks. YOU CAN trust me on this one;)

Um and I have no new trip plans to annouce, though I am thinking of losing some of my ADR's thinking it might be too much. (I am still going to CP, I WOULD NEVER give up my puffy french toast!!!!)

Mo..

V just about had the National Guard with their trained "pugs" out looking for you.

OMG, I go off line for a few days and look what happens.

Well, all I can say if this doesn't make us family I don't know what does.

love ya all and can't wait to meet y'all:grouphug:

As for the wienie salad. Yes you can trust V, except on this one thing. I am talking from personal experience folks. YOU CAN trust me on this one;)

Um and I have no new trip plans to annouce, though I am thinking of losing some of my ADR's thinking it might be too much. (I am still going to CP, I WOULD NEVER give up my puffy french toast!!!!)

Still have room for ya on the 8am ADR, just sayin:rolleyes1

So how was telling witchy poo:thumbsup2

Hey now! You really didn't like it? I swear, I'm starting to question the functionality of my taste buds...
Mo..

V just about had the National Guard with their trained "pugs" out looking for you.
::yes:: You know how I worry! Good to see you Mo :hug:
So how was telling witchy poo:thumbsup2

Yeah, what she said - head on ove rto TFW and fill us in! popcorn::

Something trip related!!!!

Should I cancel WCC???? I've read some horrid reviews of it lately!!

I haven't heard good things about it lately either Jo. Angela said the food was AWFUL and the service was worse. She just posted that on her TR. What are your plans for that day, may be we can think of something else for you...:thumbsup2

I don't know if I should weigh-in at all, since I've never eaten there... but based on what I've seen and heard, I think you can do better. Does it need to be near MK? Lunch or dinner?

Angelas was one of the reviews I read, I would like to see WL though!

Plans for that day are a bit lazy, MK in the pm to see Tanya etc then eat anywhere really!

Originally it was a toss up between WCC and LTT

I haven't heard good things about it lately either Jo. Angela said the food was AWFUL and the service was worse. She just posted that on her TR. What are your plans for that day, may be we can think of something else for you...:thumbsup2

No that is one of the new ones for us this trip. I was really looking forward to it.
I think we should try to find hidden Mickeys in the Wiener Salad photo. I would like to be added to the front page if it is alright. I am not sure since I do not arrive until Sunday Aug 24.

Plans for that day are a bit lazy, MK in the pm to see Tanya etc then eat anywhere really!

:confused3:confused3Which day is this??? 24th or 25th... We don't do any parks till 25th so I wanna be sure.... but we will be at Chef Mickeys on 24th :) I'd better get you on my planner once I know which :thumbsup2

No that is one of the new ones for us this trip. I was really looking forward to it.
I think we should try to find hidden Mickeys in the Wiener Salad photo. I would like to be added to the front page if it is alright. I am not sure since I do not arrive until Sunday Aug 24.

Woot Woot... I'll still be there with ya :woohoo:

Is that the MK meet day we were talking about doing ? I have LTT at 4:30 that night. Artist point is a 2TS place, so you don't want to go there. You could always take the boat over to WL and just walk around and check it out, then take the boat back, hop on the monorail, and go to Kona or O'Hana or how about the new place at the COntemporary--the Wave I think it is called.

:confused3:confused3Which day is this??? 24th or 25th... We don't do any parks till 25th so I wanna be sure.... but we will be at Chef Mickeys on 24th :) I'd better get you on my planner once I know which :thumbsup2

I think it is the 26th, because Mo and I both have this planned as an MK afternoon/evening:confused3

I would like to be added to the front page if it is alright. I am not sure since I do not arrive until Sunday Aug 24.
I will gladly add you to page 1, but for the life in me I can't recall your first name. I want to say Amy, but I'm not sure. Please refresh my memory. :goodvibes
Is that the MK meet day we were talking about doing ? I have LTT at 4:30 that night. Artist point is a 2TS place, so you don't want to go there. You could always take the boat over to WL and just walk around and check it out, then take the boat back, hop on the monorail, and go to Kona or O'Hana or how about the new place at the COntemporary--the Wave I think it is called.
Wait, I thought that was the 26th at MK for the meet??
It's the 26th! Decisions decisions :rotfl:
Oh, right thanks, Jo. ;)

Mo, so glad to see you back! Can you tell we missed you? :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter