9/15 earless kids

OK Corrected CL_Disfaniam title on the 1st post and added VirtuallyMe to the list on the front page.
Special thanks to the kids earlier, SkippyPaul, TravisSch, and Evoulie. Nice going guys, even if you didnt get a visit, you are giving some kids hope.

halfway through the month, and more than half seem to hvae ears so hang in there :) RAH RAH RAH. is this why they call me the head VMK cheerleader?

I would like to think so but I am afraid certain friends will never let me live down the incident ROFL.

yeah! my room was just visited by host hula , she gave everyone in room ears and then asked those recieving to please leave so a few more players could enter . which was quite kind. congrats to all who now have their dream ears

could you send her over to diskelco's room :) Honestly, I was next in line for disfan's room when I got the boot... Yep, I am that unlucky :)

yeah! my room was just visited by host hula , she gave everyone in room ears and then asked those recieving to please leave so a few more players could enter . which was quite kind. congrats to all who now have their dream ears

you rock Disfan ;)

Congrats to those who got them, and chin up to those who didnt yet. And YET is the key word ;)

This just made it all worth it, all the rooms opened earlier and everything. Mission accomplished. Any additional is just gravy.

Thank you Travis. :hug: I really really appreciate that what you did for tinykittycat. She told me that she was in your room chatting and you gave her a special gift. You are wonderful. Thank you for making my little girl's day! :)

Np! ;) I just want to make dreams come true. Enjoy your dream! :)

I did mention to her that there was another room full of players that are patiently waiting and she could access the room through the teleporter , but she did not go through . Sorry , I tried, but keep chin up there were probably close to 25 or more who were successful here

I was there when Hula walked in and that was totally awesome! She gave us all ears, then asked us to leave so the people waiting in line could get them also! Hula, you rock!
Woot! Congrats to everyone who was in CL_disfaniam's room tonight. Woohoo!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Do we need another room opened?

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Do we need another room opened?

we did and I looked for you LOL. but we are all set, virtuallyme opened a room and isnt having a back up. thanks for checking back. BTW tomororw we are going to need rooms :) if you think you will be around tomorrow that is :)

I was there when Hula walked in and that was totally awesome! She gave us all ears, then asked us to leave so the people waiting in line could get them also! Hula, you rock!
Woot! Congrats to everyone who was in CL_disfaniam's room tonight. Woohoo!

Yes, unfortunately she closed the line :( Then, I searched for the room but it would not come up... sigh.... Congrats to those who won though, WOO HOO!!!!

VMK_Sunny just visited diskelco's room. My son was so excited when he saw red ears. I had to tell him that she couldn't give him blue ears :( needless to say, being only 8 he did not understand....

Yes, unfortunately she closed the line :( Then, I searched for the room but it would not come up... sigh.... Congrats to those who won though, WOO HOO!!!!

VMK_Sunny just visited diskelco's room. My son was so excited when he saw red ears. I had to tell him that she couldn't give him blue ears :( needless to say, being only 8 he did not understand....

i was sad to anyways what is his vmk name?

Hope is dieing we are trying to keep it alive no hula yet

I have two little girls in my room vmk title is watermelonz and kiwikrazy, if their mom is reading this , please come get them.lol they dont even know they have ears waiting for them

I want to extend a hearty thanks to Virtually Me and all the hosts who kept rooms open for us pathetic Ear Less folks - her room was a LOT of fun and well set up to keep everyone interested.

We had a self put he party - and that was pretty funny. Even though no host showed up, VMK values and true Disney friendship was in abundance.

hi all...

Well my grandson (Pirate JC) and granddaughter (Daxboo)was in Diskelco room and they both dc and now they so sad as they think hula might come and not get ears. yea they too were so excited when they saw red ear they jumped up and down thought it was Hula...but they still like seeing vmk hula. I am back in a line for her room ..but they sad :(

Please come back to my room and get your children ...they are being so good and waiting patiently and bet they dont know yet they have their ears.. I am sure by now they have fallen asleep , sorry I dont do over night visits lol

Tomorrow morning watch for a post.

Thanks to all the volunteers today, and all the very well behaved children. Congrats to a good amount of you, and we will try again tomorrow for the rest of you ;)

not sure , mom came in ( blonde moment cant remember who) asked if they could sit there , well they have been very patiently and quietly like good little girls , but if anyone finds ( knows) mom tell her they are ready to go home now lol

Children have been claimed TY

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter