999,999 without the exhaust port

We could always try... I think I could do it!;) Are you all going to be there for the ET thing we could try to get that 4 perfect score deal? Or I might get out there Sunday around 1-2 with my friend who is in the 900 ballpark, when I tell him about the drop downs, he'll be getting 9s... Perhaps 5 perfect scores in the same car?:p

Well we're chatting MIB targets, I got a couple score enhancing questions...
1. Has anyone tried to swing back from the left and shoot Frank the pug as a substitute for the hydrant alien???
2. Are any set of eyes in the bushes worth more than the other?
3. Can the second drop down on the left side be hit from the right side?

Originally posted by rocketman23
We could always try... I think I could do it!;) Are you all going to be there for the ET thing we could try to get that 4 perfect score deal? Or I might get out there Sunday around 1-2 with my friend who is in the 900 ballpark, when I tell him about the drop downs, he'll be getting 9s... Perhaps 5 perfect scores in the same car?:p

Well we're chatting MIB targets, I got a couple score enhancing questions...
1. Has anyone tried to swing back from the left and shoot Frank the pug as a substitute for the hydrant alien???
2. Are any set of eyes in the bushes worth more than the other?
3. Can the second drop down on the left side be hit from the right side?

i will only answer cause MsDis is making me.
1) Frank the pug is deactivated by the time you can get a clear shot at him from the left.
2) all eyes are worth the same
3) absolutely but the aim must be very good cause the area is very narrow

I guess you need training when you don't know what a "Frank the Pug" is. Is that the thing popping out of the baby carriage?
Jim

Thanks MsDis for making him.:p I tried to shoot the pug before and never got the points, I just thought I'd confirm that. No more questions, I think I'm set in my pattern pretty much. I'll do a little experimenting between the hydrant alien and the ambush, but otherwise, I got my routine.

Frank the pug is from the movie. The little pug dog at the news stand. Well, he's in the ride too.

Originally posted by h20jag
I guess you need training when you don't know what a "Frank the Pug" is. Is that the thing popping out of the baby carriage?
Jim

Jag...don't sweat it, I know who the dog is, but I couldn't have told you where he is in the ride!!! LOL Sad, eh? My attention to detail is...well...it's non-existant, apparently!!! :rolleyes:

No prob. Rocketman...I think he's feeling sorry for himself cuz we (his honor students):rolleyes: can all pretty much kick his butt at this point... ;) :D ;) I told him he must help to better inform the universe...and stop pouting!!! :D :D :D
LOL, ok...maybe not...:rolleyes:
Having a pattern is very hard to break...MIB rode once and didn't shoot anything he normally would...still got a decent score...sometimes you have to try, you never know what you'll discover! ;) :)
We'll be there for the ET thing, so naturally, we'll hit MIB as well!:smooth:

Karen

A routine is hard to break... if I'm trying new stuff, I usually just do a couple small things. If that's better than what I did before, then I'll adjust my routine, but I could never go through shooting random things.

Don't worry MIB999999, you'll always be the master and without you none of us would be where we are now.:cool:

Jag, Frank the Pug is on the right side of the tracks in the news stand. He is worth decent points for that stage of the game, but only the right hand track has a shot at him while he is active and even then you have to pivot in your seat to the right to get off a shot. Hit him in the head.

I have to modify an earlier statement. i have hit 9's from all seats on both sides of the track except the front row center seat. i came close while riding solo and experimenting early on. But i think it would be very hard to do with a full car, even if the car was full of tourons. :smooth:

I have to modify an earlier statement. i have hit 9's from all seats on both sides of the track except the front row center seat. i came close while riding solo and experimenting early on. But i think it would be very hard to do with a full car, even if the car was full of tourons

But remember, this was BEFORE you knew about the drop down boys...so anything is possible now! Or...HAVE you tried since we discovered them??? :confused:

Karen

Is this the bait MsDis to get me to VOLUNTEER for the front row middle seat at the next shoot-out?????

no i have not tried it since the drop-down-boys were discovered:smooth:

Originally posted by MIB999999
Is this the bait MsDis to get me to VOLUNTEER for the front row middle seat at the next shoot-out?????

no i have not tried it since the drop-down-boys were discovered:smooth:

Well....now that you mention it...I can't think of anyone better to sit in the middle front seat than the "master" himself!!! (Is THAT what you called him, Rocketman :D ???)

I'll have to sit on the front right or left since your head becomes too much of a target, and generally gets in the way when I'm in the back row...:rolleyes: ;) :D

I thought it was prior to the drop downs...we'll have to check it all out this weekend! :)

Karen

Where exactly are the Drop Down aliens located at?

I think I know where they are but I'm not sure.

Originally posted by Bucs300
Where exactly are the Drop Down aliens located at?

I think I know where they are but I'm not sure.

They are just out of the scan...they come down from the ceiling...two on the left track and one on the right. Muchos grandes points...:D

Karen

So, who exactly will be out there Saturday? Will all of the MIB "Fantastic Four":D be out there? I'm a little trigger happy to get that perfect score car!;)

Originally posted by MsDisney

They are just out of the scan...they come down from the ceiling...two on the left track and one on the right. Muchos grandes points...:D

Karen

That's what I figured you we're talking about.

I just wasn't sure cause I didn't know you got so many points for hitting those. :D

Originally posted by rocketman23
So, who exactly will be out there Saturday? Will all of the MIB "Fantastic Four":D be out there? I'm a little trigger happy to get that perfect score car!;)

LOL I like the sound of that...Fantastic Four! :D

Well...MIB999999 and I will be there Sat. morning...don't know if we'll make it to MIB before the ET event, we're planning on being THERE at 10. But, if we can get there earlier, we'll hit MIB at 9ish, or anytime leading up to the ET thing...

I think RobertWalker is planning to be there as well...so yea, the Fantastic Four will be present and accounted for!!! ;) :D :)

Karen

Originally posted by Bucs300

That's what I figured you we're talking about.

I just wasn't sure cause I didn't know you got so many points for hitting those. :D

That's one of those things we keep meaning to verify...how many points you get for them...there are different sensors, so I'm not sure if they're worth different points, or if you get more points for each hit, and if there is a limit (like after 3 hits you don't get more points, etc.). We just haven't taken the time for that "research" yet! :rolleyes: ;) :D

One of these days!!! :)

Karen

If MsDis and i can get our LTD's fired up early enough we need to do the FANTASTIC FOUR RUN first thing before it is to crowded.

see you then!!!!:smooth:

So we want to go to MIB before ET? If we don't see each other at the gate, should I just wait at the MIB sign for you guys then(I'll be there at about 9)?

sounds good. if we are not at the sign by 9:05 go ahead. we will catch you at the unloading area. :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter