999,999 without the exhaust port

the scoring for the FANTASTIC FOUR on the final run was 999,999
, 683,750, 999,999, 785,000.

The second drop-down-boy in the left track note::

you can keep shooting the sensor until you can no longer see it and score big points, even if you have already deactivaed the aliens flashy thing. :smooth:

Originally posted by MIB999999
If MsDis and i can get our LTD's fired up early enough we need to do the FANTASTIC FOUR RUN first thing before it is to crowded.

see you then!!!!:smooth:

This sounds like Cedar Point's running of the bulls. Perhaps we can call this the MIB999999 running of the bulls. :)

do not forget this years HHN Barry. MsDis and i will be the MIB agents and you are the alien. no costume required on your part. :D

Originally posted by Barry Hom

This sounds like Cedar Point's running of the bulls. Perhaps we can call this the MIB999999 running of the bulls. :)

Well, there IS plenty of Bull....:smooth: ;) :D

These crowds need to back off for a few weeks...I don't like this waiting in line business!!! :rolleyes: LOL

Karen

Originally posted by MIB999999
do not forget this years HHN Barry. MsDis and i will be the MIB agents and you are the alien. no costume required on your part. :D

It's good that they added the alien to their skit...this just makes it perfect!!! Can we find Barry his very own vibrating thing to wear under his shirt too??? ;) :D :eek:

I'll have to find a suit...the only one I have now is blue crushed velvet...(Austin Powers) and THAT is NOT fit for a galaxy defender!!!:rolleyes: :smooth: :)

Karen

Originally posted by MsDisney

It's good that they added the alien to their skit...this just makes it perfect!!! Can we find Barry his very own vibrating thing to wear under his shirt too??? ;) :D :eek:

I'll have to find a suit...the only one I have now is blue crushed velvet...(Austin Powers) and THAT is NOT fit for a galaxy defender!!!:rolleyes: :smooth: :)

Karen

no problem Dis, i hear the new spring line for the female agent has a "T" back look to it. :o

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter