• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

_________________ or _________________ Game

I do both depending on length of flight.....I will say read

aisle or window seat on an airplane?

window seat, not one to rush off the plane in the herd manner that happens when unloading....on the other hand, wife jumps into the fray.

ice or no ice in the cup on airplane

cloth mask since my left ear has removed 3 times since april I cant loop that ear, so i tie a homemaker one in southwest design. the lower ties are not tied and allow me to insert saliva into my mouth without fussy with the standard mask.

plain mask or comic mask?

I wear more Disney ones than others, but I am fine with them all

read a book or listen to music?

time is rushing way to fast for me right now...so reading a book....which I like to do....has no value anymore....so music is what I listen....looking for hospice choices and narrowing them down.

covered steering wheel or covered dashboard?

flowering trees...though the local daily paper had an article on growing apples in yuma...that would be fun....going to need a bigger boat though if that happens.. yard crammed full of flowring trees and hummingbirds and now bees. Our citrus trees are in one lot to our west.

humming bird feeders or suet feeders?

I don't buy for the holidays, I buy for baking, so unshelled

tree shaped cookie or snowman shaped?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter