A Canadian Icon for the Canadian Forum

ccudmore

DIS Veteran
Has anyone tried to design (and submit) a Canadian Mickey icon for the Canadian forums? The UK threads have a cool union jack icon but the Candian forum has a generic mickey icon. If you're feeling creative, why not try to create one and post it here - maybe the Mods will adopt one. All it needs to be is a 36px x 36px icon.

You can start from the existing one that's at https://images.wdwinfo.com/design/bluemickeysprite.png

Maybe a nice Canada Day project for the forum.

I’ve been thinking that for a long time! Hope we can get one! Doesn’t have to be a Mickey as people here aren’t only Disney. Lots of Universal peeps here too!

I reached out to some of the moderators and they provided the following contact info for you:

write to corey@disneyinfo.com. He is the one that handles the board designs, etc.

Good luck with the project. I agree a maple leaf design for the icon would be great and much overdue.

As far as I can see we have three contenders for the honour of being the official icon for the Candian trip planning forum

1 canadamickey.gif
2 Disney-Canada-Icon.jpg
3 icon2.gif

Please reply with 1, 2, or 3. The icon with the most votes at the end of Tuesday, July 5 will be forwarded to Corey.

Can anyone see the Canadian icon yet? I still see just the generic icon for the Canadian Forum and was wondering if it is just me?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter