"a christmas story" fans... have you seen this?

We have one. Honestly, it is in our front living room window right now. (It's a lawn ornament but it doesn't actually stand up out there too well.)

I want one! Bring on the hounds!

agnes!

Some guy bought the actual house in Cleveland and refurbed it to look like it did in the movie, furniture and all, including real table leg lamp (from Italy, you know). And there is a museum across the street, and they sell hot Ovaltine. You can even go to the store that they used in the movie. Saw it on TV. Wild. I want to go there. (Cause its close to me, too)

Some guy bought the actual house in Cleveland and refurbed it to look like it did in the movie, furniture and all, including real table leg lamp (from Italy, you know). And there is a museum across the street, and they sell hot Ovaltine. You can even go to the store that they used in the movie. Saw it on TV. Wild. I want to go there. (Cause its close to me, too)
LOL I only want to go if I can see santa and get kicked down a slide by an elf...
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I saw one I think in the LTD Commodities catalog, but it was a real lamp.

As much as I would LOVE to see that on someone's lawn, I have a feeling it would be swiped before the season was complete.

But it is awesome.:thumbsup2

That would be something to have, but I'm afraid my wife might "accidentally" break it (while watering the lawn), and cause a family debate for the next dozen years or so.

BTW, we watched that movie last night. "Shut up Ralphie" :thumbsup2

That is the ugliest lamp I have ever seen in my ENTIRE LIFE!:mad: (Dramatic string swell)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter