A Quicky at the Wilderness Lodge 10/9/2021 Whispering Canyon Cafe and We Say Goodbye!

Citricos looks amazing and your company looks pretty good too
Love the outfit Jen. You all looked fabulous
Thank you! This was one of my favorite outfits from the summer.

Oh I miss y’all so much already! Can we go back in time and do this again please?!
DITTO!!! We will be down in December...

I'm finally caught up. So much fun with great friends and lots of great food.

I know you're already back down there. Have a great time Celebrating the 50th!
We had such a good time.

Hope you’re having an amazing trip celebrating all things Disney for the 50th. Enjoy ☺
It was so good. I can't wait to tell you all about it!

We packed up the room, loaded up the car, and met Tim in the lobby (he was joining us for breakfast). Actually, you could order lunch or breakfast off the menu and we all chose the breakfast fare. Where are we eating??? Why Whispering Canyon Cafe of course. This option just worked well with our flight. We hadn't been here in a really, really long time and found the food to be just ok this time around...It wasn't bad by any means and service was great. It's just that I feel there are much better breakfast places on property.

I can't remember exactly what we ordered but I do have pics.

We also met up with some furry friends before our meal. I love, love, love how Disney is doing this and I hope it continues with character meets coming back to the parks...

After breakfast, we said our goodbyes to Timmy and drove to the airport. Our flight was delayed and we ended up getting a credit. Long story, don't want to bore you all with the details. We seem to have more bad luck flying SW than good...

This was such a good trip and it was so nice seeing our friends. Friends make Disney so much more special. So thank you @CruellaNY Steve @suse66 and @pepperandchips for being our friends and taking time out from your vacations to spend time with us. We love you all.

This was VERY cool seeing on our decent into Chicago. As most of you know, we are HUGE White Sox fans and this made the last part of our flight so magical!

So, thank you to everyone who followed along, left comments and took time out of their lives to read my TR's. I really appreciate all the support!!!! The next report should be starting soon!!!! ❤

This was such a good trip and it was so nice seeing our friends. Friends make Disney so much more special. So thank you @CruellaNY Steve @suse66 and @pepperandchips for being our friends and taking time out from your vacations to spend time with us. We love you all.
Awwww, you are so sweet! It was such a pleasure to hang out with you and Joe! Jack still talks about that afternoon at Geyser Point and how included he felt by everyone. If you ever come to Ontario, we will definitely treat you to some Canadian hospitality! Disney friends are the best friends. :goodvibes

Awwww, you are so sweet! It was such a pleasure to hang out with you and Joe! Jack still talks about that afternoon at Geyser Point and how included he felt by everyone. If you ever come to Ontario, we will definitely treat you to some Canadian hospitality! Disney friends are the best friends. :goodvibes
Absolutely loved spending time with you and Jack!!!! Maybe our kids will hook up one day, lol!!!!

We also met up with some furry friends before our meal. I love, love, love how Disney is doing this and I hope it continues with character meets coming back to the parks...
We saw Goofy and Pluto when we were at the WL recently. The characters are a lot of fun and I'm glad they are there once in a while. :)

That's too bad about your SW flight. I think you are due for some good luck soon. ::yes::

Those girls of yours look pretty sweet and smart! Jack would be lucky to meet them. ♥

We saw Goofy and Pluto when we were at the WL recently. The characters are a lot of fun and I'm glad they are there once in a while. :)

That's too bad about your SW flight. I think you are due for some good luck soon. ::yes::
We actually had a great flight in September but a crappy one again on our way home.

So glad to see that both Pluto and Timmy could wish you a fond farewell. And thanks as always for sharing. If I can't be with ya might as well relive it with you. Me and my :drinking1are headed over to your next report now.

Thanks for taking me along on your trip.
Great that you got to have breakfast with Tim before you left for home.
Love the stadium view as you get closer to home I’m away over to hear the craic from your anniversary trip now 😊

Thanks for sharing and I look forward to the next one! So nice to be able to live vicariously!!
Lol! This was such a nice, quick getaway.

So glad to see that both Pluto and Timmy could wish you a fond farewell. And thanks as always for sharing. If I can't be with ya might as well relive it with you. Me and my :drinking1are headed over to your next report now.
Hi Kari! I can't wait to see you again in 50ish days...I understand some dining reservations have already been made!!! 😘

Thanks for taking me along on your trip.
Great that you got to have breakfast with Tim before you left for home.
Love the stadium view as you get closer to home I’m away over to hear the craic from your anniversary trip now 😊
Aww! Thank you for coming along!

How is Timmy doing? Everyone treating well?
He's doing so well. Thank you for asking!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter