A rabbi, a priest, and a pastor board the Wonder: we're back!

So happy you had fun and I can't wait to hear all about the Wonder!! :banana:

I can't wait to tell all about it. :goodvibes

We missed you guys! I'm so glad you had a great time. I want to hear about all of it. Especially the drama since it wasn't with you guys. :teeth:

:teeth: We had a total blast. The cruise was in some ways what I expected and in other ways not at all what I expected. I'm glad I took a ton of pics as it seems like a dream now.​

Ditto - welcome back! Really looking forward to the details.

And you too Jill! Are you also home?

Ditto - welcome back! Really looking forward to the details.

And you too Jill! Are you also home?

Not yet....I leave tomorrow night. Getting ready to meet Alison and Fran for one last special evening.

Jill in CO

Not yet....I leave tomorrow night. Getting ready to meet Alison and Fran for one last special evening.

Jill in CO

Yay for one more night! :cool1: It sounds like you are having a wonderful time and I hope you do a TR so I can read all about it. :worship: <- Me begging!

Safe travels home!

Thanks MEK and Jill. Flight delayed so we're stuck in Phoenix and won't be in SLC until 2:30 am. :(

Have fun tonight Jill! party:

Hi all! We had a WONDERful time full of kids, food, friends, drinks, DRAMA (not with us), and Disney magic. pixiedust:

I'm going to start a new report, eventually, but for now I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for helping us plan and that we're already missing Pam like crazy. We had such a fun 5 days.

I posted a few pics on FB and have about 1,000 more.

I'm missing you guys like crazy too! :goodvibes

Can't wait to hear everyone's reactions to the drama :rotfl:

The second flight was delayed too!? :faint:

Welcome home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it (and yes, the drama too).

Gabby looked GORGEOUS last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay for one more night! :cool1: It sounds like you are having a wonderful time and I hope you do a TR so I can read all about it. :worship: <- Me begging!

Safe travels home!

I have a couple of updates started...I'll give you a heads up when I start. I got home at 1AM this morning and I have to fly to Philly tomorrow for a business trip so it may be next weekend before I can really get started.

Jill in CO

I'm missing you guys like crazy too! :goodvibes

Can't wait to hear everyone's reactions to the drama :rotfl:

The second flight was delayed too!? :faint:

Loving the Vero pics. :thumbsup2

The drama, oh my. Some folks in our meet group were at the pool. I'll fill you in on the details.

::yes:: The second flight was also delayed. I have never spent more time in an airport. :crazy2: Like I said, I love being places, I just don't like getting there. :rotfl2:

How long are you in Vero?

Joshua is still talking about Pam-ella. Loves you.​

Its coming girl, promise. Had to unpack, do prom with Gabby (pics on FB), groceries, laundry, etc, etc, Re-entry isn't a blast. I work all week so it may be some time before I officially get started.

Welcome home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it (and yes, the drama too).

Gabby looked GORGEOUS last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:goodvibes Thanks girl! I think so too. She had an amazing time. I'm so glad. With her wanting to graduate early, this may be her first and last prom.​

I have a couple of updates started...I'll give you a heads up when I start. I got home at 1AM this morning and I have to fly to Philly tomorrow for a business trip so it may be next weekend before I can really get started.

Jill in CO

Same boat. Glad you're home and I cannot wait to read all about it. I need to check your FB for pics I missed.

For the record, checking out for 5 days was WONDERful! pixiedust:

Side note: we're going to Disneyland Nov. 22-28. :woohoo: We've been sitting here planning since dinner began. pixiedust: We're hoping to nab a villa at the GCV. Not sure about Gabby's work schedule so we're thinking of a one bedroom the first 3 nights and a Studio the last 3 nights.

The loose plan:

Sat 11/22: drive to So Cal

Sun 11/23- 11/27 Disneyland/DCA for 4 days with a beach day thrown in on the projected warmest day.

Fri 11/28: drive home. Cry.​

Side note: we're going to Disneyland Nov. 22-28. :woohoo: We've been sitting here planning since dinner began. pixiedust: We're hoping to nab a villa at the GCV. Not sure about Gabby's work schedule so we're thinking of a one bedroom the first 3 nights and a Studio the last 3 nights.

The loose plan:

Sun 11/23- 11/27 Disneyland/DCA for 4 days with a beach day thrown in on the projected warmest day.

Well right now, all the rooms (1 bedroom and studio) are available for all the nights of your trip. You can't book until the end of this month, but fingers crossed for you! pixiedust::

The loose plan:

FUN! Good luck with booking GCV. I fell in love with it after cutting through the lobby all week. :)

Jill in CO

Well right now, all the rooms (1 bedroom and studio) are available for all the nights of your trip. You can't book until the end of this month, but fingers crossed for you! pixiedust::

:hyper: Thank you for checking! :goodvibes I sent you a text too. I say we make a drink/dinner date for Napa Rose. Think you'll be around?​

FUN! Good luck with booking GCV. I fell in love with it after cutting through the lobby all week. :)

Jill in CO

Thanks Jill. I'm so excited. Hoping the villas stay open for 17 days, I can book in 16. ;)

I have my fingers and toes crossed for you! :)

Thanks girlfriend. :hug: I can make our reservation in 15 days. Our friends may join us. I'd love to nab them a villa too but made no promises. I'm on the GCV add-on wait list and I wish it would have come through. :hyper:

I need to catch up on your cruise report. I'm so behind on my threads. :blush:

The loose plan:

AWESOME!!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter