A rabbi, a priest, and a pastor board the Wonder: we're back!

Oh my goodness, I just read this, what stress! Praises to Basha the wonderful! :worship: and money saved, too cool. I'm so glad you happened to call SW, wow!

I'm beyond excited to meet you guys too! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hope you've had a great birthday. You packed and ready? What time is your flight?​

Holy mackerel! 25 minutes is tight even in Denver. Glad you were able to make changes that worked out better!

Are you all packed yet?!?!?!

Jill in CO

Almost. :rotfl: I have a load in the washer and one in the dryer and then I'll be done. Took some melatonin hoping to get a little sleep. You all packed?

I about died when I saw that layover. I'm not sure how I didn't catch it before but I didn't. Considering they close the door at least 10 minutes before take off, it's really like a 15 minute layover. I'm far from elated about landing at 12:20 am but oh well. At least Sadee will come get us. Home by 1:30 or so. Should be okay.​

Praises to Basha the wonderful is right!!!! You cannot miss any part of prom. Thank goodness you called!

Totally. They do a day date too. I'll be dragging butt but that's okay. I heart Basha.​

Jenny,
I'm so glad that you got that layover taken care of. We try to have two hours between flights! Calm down, have a drink and relax. Your blood pressure will thank you!

We've only got an hour between flight tomorrow but I'm less stressed as we're coming from SLC and we're pretty on time here. On the way home we've now got 2 1/2 hours. It's far more than we need but I'd rather have too much time than not enough.​

We did that on the last trip with PIO and her family and it was awesome fun. We began planning for that trip over two years in advance to coordinate and make sure it worked with everyone's schedules.

I'd need two years realistically. We won't see WDW before then I'm afraid.​

I have 2016 open. :)

Jill in CO

:thumbsup2 Me too.​

Me three! :teeth:

I do too...thinking about Food & Wine time.

I like it. :cool1: M loved F&W! Loved October too.​

Hope you've had a great birthday. You packed and ready? What time is your flight?

Almost. :rotfl: I have a load in the washer and one in the dryer and then I'll be done. Took some melatonin hoping to get a little sleep. You all packed?

I about died when I saw that layover. I'm not sure how I didn't catch it before but I didn't. Considering they close the door at least 10 minutes before take off, it's really like a 15 minute layover. I'm far from elated about landing at 12:20 am but oh well. At least Sadee will come get us. Home by 1:30 or so. Should be okay.

Totally. They do a day date too. I'll be dragging butt but that's okay. I heart Basha.

We've only got an hour between flight tomorrow but I'm less stressed as we're coming from SLC and we're pretty on time here. On the way home we've now got 2 1/2 hours. It's far more than we need but I'd rather have too much time than not enough.

I'd need two years realistically. We won't see WDW before then I'm afraid.

:thumbsup2 Me too.

Me three! :teeth:

I like it. :cool1: M loved F&W! Loved October too.​

I'm packed except for the last minute stuff in the morning. I have totally overpacked. Oh well. :)

So, I'm hearing that we are all going to celebrate my birthday (10/25) in 2016 at F&W. :) I'm pencil all of you in!

Jill in CO

I'm packed except for the last minute stuff in the morning. I have totally overpacked. Oh well. :)

So, I'm hearing that we are all going to celebrate my birthday (10/25) in 2016 at F&W. :) I'm pencil all of you in!

Jill in CO

Good for you. Better crash soon so you get a few hours. :goodvibes Thats my plan. I'm praying for 6 hours. I'd be elated with 6 hours.

::yes:: That would be amazing. I'd so want to stay at the BWV.​

Good for you. Better crash soon so you get a few hours. :goodvibes Thats my plan. I'm praying for 6 hours. I'd be elated with 6 hours.

::yes:: That would be amazing. I'd so want to stay at the BWV.​

You guys have a fantastic cruise! Have a Konk Kooler on Castaway Cay for me!

Jill in CO

You guys have a fantastic cruise! Have a Konk Kooler on Castaway Cay for me!

Jill in CO

:goodvibes Safe travels girl. Kiss Mickey for me. I'm hoping I can kiss him myself but not sure I can con Joshua into character meets.​

Have a great trip ladies!

Pam I hope that your birthday was spectacular!

Thanks! :goodvibes Dis you feel that earthquake?

If I could sleep, I'd be overjoyed. :crazy2:

Made it to Vegas on time, taking off to FLL on time. :woohoo: Going to Indian tonight with our friends then their neighbor is having a masquerade party. Not thinking we'll make a party. I'm beat but the invite is sweet.

We're going on a Disney cruise!!!! party:

Hope you've had a great birthday. You packed and ready? What time is your flight?​

It was great, thank you :goodvibes

I didn't pack until this morning, but I'm ready now. The flight is at 7:35 pm. Going to a birthday lunch this afternoon.

Jill in CO

I'm not sure that I could commit to a trip that late in October. I'll know in November. We may need to leave around then. It just depends on when the LGBA Conference for 2016 is awarded. We are hoping it is 11/3-6/2016. In Palm Springs.

:woohoo: Today!!! :woohoo:

I'd be lying if I said I'm not excited to check out and power down for the next few days!

Had a lovely dinner and evening with our friends. I am so glad we had the chance to see them. In retrospect, I wish we would have flown out Friday instead to be able to spend more time with them.

Need to shower and then take a walk to the liquor and marina.

I'm off, will post a few live pics from FB I'm sure. Have a WONDERful week friends.

Pam, see ya real soon!!​

:woohoo: Today!!! :woohoo:

I'd be lying if I said I'm not excited to check out and power down for the next few days!

Had a lovely dinner and evening with our friends. I am so glad we had the chance to see them. In retrospect, I wish we would have flown out Friday instead to be able to spend more time with them.

Need to shower and then take a walk to the liquor and marina.

I'm off, will post a few live pics from FB I'm sure. Have a WONDERful week friends.

Pam, see ya real soon!!​

YAY! MUST post a few live pics :banana:

I hope you have a WONDERful trip!! Can't wait to read all about it when you return. :goodvibes

Hi all! We had a WONDERful time full of kids, food, friends, drinks, DRAMA (not with us), and Disney magic. pixiedust:

I'm going to start a new report, eventually, but for now I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for helping us plan and that we're already missing Pam like crazy. We had such a fun 5 days.

I posted a few pics on FB and have about 1,000 more.

So happy you had fun and I can't wait to hear all about the Wonder!! :banana:

We missed you guys! I'm so glad you had a great time. I want to hear about all of it. Especially the drama since it wasn't with you guys. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter