A Rough Couple of Days/ Updated 6/23

Rosie it is good to see an update. Hang in there. It sounds like you are doing great. I agree with others it is normal for any teen to pull away fro ma parent figure (thank goodness you can be that parent figure for him since mom is not a motehr at all). It sounds like you are doing the best thing anyone could do for him:hug:

James and I attended Dylans Graduation last week. He is currently in Washington staying with friends and hoping to save up some money over the summer. Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes.

new030.jpg

Oh Rosie! Such good news!

And he is quite a handsome fella! :thumbsup2

Rosie, that photo brings tears to my eyes. Thank you for sharing it. I hope all goes well for your adopted son. :hug:

How wonderful! :goodvibes Thanks for sharing the pic -- i love the happy vibes coming off of all of you!

Hey! Don't dis that floral print! My grandma's couch had that exact same pattern!

:rotfl2:

That's What I'm saying ...
cushions for and old rattan Chaise Lounge ... fine.:rolleyes:

A snazzy blouse ... not so much. :guilty:

:idea:
What Jenn got on today?
Let critique that next!

That's What I'm saying ...
cushions for and old rattan Chaise Lounge ... fine.:rolleyes:

A snazzy blouse ... not so much. :guilty:

And for a "non-snazzy" blouse? Because there ain't nothin' snazzy about that outfit.

And for a "non-snazzy" blouse? Because there ain't nothin' snazzy about that outfit.

Now ... see ...
I'm fine with the Mary Kate and Ashley bug eye shades. :thumbsup2

Why are you guys wasting precious bandwidth talking about HER.

Let's talk about James! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter