A Ton! Of reservations just opened up Nov-Dec!

I would suggest calling and telling them you will not accept anything other than them giving you dining back. Was on phone for 4 hours and was given new reservations for everything I had. I explained I was paying for DVC, and I paid $15,000 for my trip and I would not be satisfied u til they fixed this. I did not get ugly or raise my voice but simply said I would not stand for less because mine were modifications and the $25 gift card was frankly insulting. Customer service then manually gave me new reservations. So they can fix this if u call
I have been on hold for 1 hour 22 mins so far. I really just want my WCC back but if I could get Plaza back I would be happy to

We only had reservations for our HS day and lost them all. I changed them to get better times and lost 50's Prime Time and Sci-Fi. I had added oga's cantina, but we lost that one too. It's so frustrating to go from "at least we have something" to "we have everything perfect" to nothing....

I would suggest calling and telling them you will not accept anything other than them giving you dining back. Was on phone for 4 hours and was given new reservations for everything I had. I explained I was paying for DVC, and I paid $15,000 for my trip and I would not be satisfied u til they fixed this. I did not get ugly or raise my voice but simply said I would not stand for less because mine were modifications and the $25 gift card was frankly insulting. Customer service then manually gave me new reservations. So they can fix this if u call

i just hung after having been on hold for 3 hrs and 24 min. i guess i will try again another time.

I've been on hold for 3hours and 29 minutes so far. Good luck, everyone. This is so disappointing. Hoping to regain our original Topolino's breakfast reservation. They're open until 11 and I'm in for the long haul.

I'm just as mad as everyone else! Where the f am I going to get my new years eve ressie to now!!! Epcot's booked!!!! SOOOOOOOOO MADDDDDD! Going Dec. 27-Jan 1. Just "perfect" time with no one else trying for reservations too! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Edit to add: I had three that I altered times on.....now cancelled with a gc. Unacceptable.

My Oga's did not get cancelled tonight. My guess it was because it was for only 2 people. Side note--Oga's was neat, but it was a one and done for us.

It's great when it has all the hubbub and crowd. It feels so dead and cold right now.

I'm just as mad as everyone else! Where the f am I going to get my new years eve ressie to now!!! Epcot's booked!!!! SOOOOOOOOO MADDDDDD! Going Dec. 27-Jan 1. Just "perfect" time with no one else trying for reservations too! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Edit to add: I had three that I altered times on.....now cancelled with a gc. Unacceptable.

I'm there at the same time. Lost Hollywood & Vine, CRT, BOG, Chef Mickey and Sci-Fi, and a few others. I got a few back so far, but I'm glad we have some time so just MAYBE we'll get lucky.

I've been on hold for 3hours and 29 minutes so far. Good luck, everyone. This is so disappointing. Hoping to regain our original Topolino's breakfast reservation. They're open until 11 and I'm in for the long haul.
I have been on 4 hrs now. I was just coming on to see how long they were open. So we have 1.5 hours left. What time do they open in the morning?

I'm there at the same time. Lost Hollywood & Vine, CRT, BOG, Chef Mickey and Sci-Fi, and a few others. I got a few back so far, but I'm glad we have some time so just MAYBE we'll get lucky.
I lost H&V, Olivia’s, Plaza and WCC. I really want WCC back

My Oga's did not get cancelled tonight. My guess it was because it was for only 2 people. Side note--Oga's was neat, but it was a one and done for us.

We went to Oga’s in March 2019 (I think). It was a one and done for us too. We didn’t get the hype. 🤷🏻‍♀️

See the other main issue that I have is, is that since right now there is No Park Hopping Allowed. You are limited to the day of, that you are at a specific park. Obviously if park hoppin' were back, yeah I could make a rez for a day that I might not be at a spending the bulk of my day at that park to eat at. I would have my whole trip to try to book a rez with more flexibility. Obviously the people who got shafted were/are limited. I mean I made these reservations 4 days ago and now after 4 days has gone by..."We are incredibly sorry this happened and recognize how much excitement, thought and time goes into planning visits to Walt Disney World Resort. We know this may have altered your plans". Key words here: "thought and time goes into planning"... 4 AM, 0400, "Zero Dark Thirty" !!! But this $25 gift card makes up for it. (Sarcastic) "Cool".

My reservations were made at my 60 day window date which was on Tuesday for Jan 3-Jan 9. As far as I know I have not lost any of those reservations. Do we know if January was impacted? If not, do we know if everyone have been notified by now? I can still see my reservations.
It was my 60 day window on tuesday too and I lost all 11 of mine. But maybe you did it in the afternoon after it was fixed? I would think that you would know by now.

It was my 60 day window on tuesday too and I lost all 11 of mine. But maybe you did it in the afternoon after it was fixed? I would think that you would know by now.

Hmmm i remember at first not seeing a few of mine but when i checked later in the morning, i found just one time for H V which I wasn’t able to see earlier.

How do the digital gifts cards work at Disney? We were thinking of using them at Food and Wine booths. Would that work?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter