• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Ton! Of reservations just opened up Nov-Dec!

Oh mine do too. I’m just feeling pessimistic they’d be that generous. Think about how much money that would cost them. Fingers crossed tho...

totally get it - but i think about it like, I don't know that it costs them bc technically...where are we able to use the money - Disney. So it's like they are giving themselves $25. It's more of a gesture than a cost.

totally get it - but i think about it like, I don't know that it costs them bc technically...where are we able to use the money - Disney. So it's like they are giving themselves $25. It's more of a gesture than a cost.

Good point! Thank you for the much needed optimism. I'm a bit doom and gloom today haha. If that is the case, that'd be great... wouldn't fix the mess but in my case I had four cancellations so that $100 would be fun to have to throw towards something in the parks that I've been trying to justify... (like another Disney Dooney...)

Good point! Thank you for the much needed optimism. I'm a bit doom and gloom today haha. If that is the case, that'd be great... wouldn't fix the mess but in my case I had four cancellations so that $100 would be fun to have to throw towards something in the parks that I've been trying to justify... (like another Disney Dooney...)

it's sometimes more of a challenge to be NOT dooming and glooming these days - but there are SO MANY gorgeous new Dooneys....

one can't help but be happy about that!!

Plus...you almost HAVE to buy it, if it's $100 off i mean, that's almost illegal if you don't.

it's sometimes more of a challenge to be NOT dooming and glooming these days - but there are SO MANY gorgeous new Dooneys....

one can't help but be happy about that!!

Plus...you almost HAVE to buy it, if it's $100 off i mean, that's almost illegal if you don't.

Glad my wife isn't part of this thread. I am taking the gift cards and using it towards our meals, silly me.

I was late to notice the openings on Tuesday morning. All I did was add a Homecomin reservation (I'll be there for a week before Christmas), and I was about to add a Yak and Yeti right when the dining system was shut down. So I didn't do any damage to my reservations (I have pretty much everything I was trying to get), and so far the Homecomin reservation remains. I'm sorry to everyone for the cancelations.

I lost BOG, CRT and Beaches and Cream that I had booked 60 days out and modified on Tuesday. I almost modified my H&V Minnie's Holiday lunch on Tuesday and thank goodness I left it alone! It's my 6 year old's first trip and that holiday meal was my top priority so she could experience a character meal.

I have set dining alerts on Mouse Dining and TP. Are there any other dining alert websites I should use? I figure I should use them all at this point since I now only have 1 dining reservation for our entire 7 night trip in December!

I just got the emails with the gift cards - two separate emails one for each ADR that was cancelled.

I lost BOG, CRT and Beaches and Cream that I had booked 60 days out and modified on Tuesday. I almost modified my H&V Minnie's Holiday lunch on Tuesday and thank goodness I left it alone! It's my 6 year old's first trip and that holiday meal was my top priority so she could experience a character meal.

I have set dining alerts on Mouse Dining and TP. Are there any other dining alert websites I should use? I figure I should use them all at this point since I now only have 1 dining reservation for our entire 7 night trip in December!
I highly recommend ************. It's not free, but I use MD and TP simultaneously, and by far, MW is the quickest and seems to check consistently.

Just got my gift cards for 3 cancelled reservations. I was able to rebook 2 of them but can't get Sanaa. I guess we will just order Sanaa takeout. Hopefully there is a place somewhere we can eat our takeout without having to leave Kadini Village.

I highly recommend ************. It's not free, but I use MD and TP simultaneously, and by far, MW is the quickest and seems to check consistently.

I just checked this out. How does it work if it sends you an alert but you miss the reservation or don't take it because it is at a bad time? Do you have to pay for another alert or will it continue to send you alerts until you cancel it?

Just for anyone that wants to, you can combine those digital gift cards into one on the disneygiftcard website. That's what I'm doing.

Reactions: DLo
I just got 3 for the 3 they cancelled and I've been able to find new times for via Napoli, ogas, and mama Melrose that were cancelled by refreshing all day today.
I know will be harder for other places and dates, good luck everyone!! 😫

Keep refreshing!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter