A Very Merry Time Cruise with real snow! – December 8th 2017 Bahamian from Galveston - completed

Great trip report! Thank you for sharing! My family of 5 are going on a Merrytime Cruise for Thanksgiving this November on the Wonder. I thought your TR would help alleviate the anticipation...NOPE!

The anticipation of going can be really fun too! I'm sure you will have a blast, especially over Thanksgiving! Have a great cruise, and thanks for reading my waffling. :flower1:

Now I really want to do this cruise! Loved the Christmas throw and pillow. And the decorations at CC.

Now I really want to do this cruise! Loved the Christmas throw and pillow. And the decorations at CC.
The holiday throw package was shown as sold out online but if you called you could order it. :santa: (Just in case you decide to go for a holiday cruise and have an issue.) :teeth: Thanks for reading, we loved this one, all the befits of a Merrytime Cruise but not so pricey. . :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter