AAA Buy one get one free code?

I was one of the lucky ones to get the code and my tickets should be here today.

But, as I was figuring out the daily cost of the tickets, I realized you could get just about the same value by buying the KISS offer (5 days for the price of 2) at $89.95 for 5 days.

You'd end up paying around $20 a day using either the code offer or the 5 for 2 offer. In the latter case, you get more days in the parks! I almost wish I'd gone for that instead (and I wouldn't have paid as much in shipping).

-HM

I would also love to get a code if anyone comes across any !!

I just renewed my AAA today and even added one of my daughters - no one at my AAA knew what I was talking about, so I tried making a few calls to other states - anyone who knew what I was talking about said (albeit very nicely!) that they were all out of the codes.

This is the perfect ticket for me - taking my sis and little nephew for 2 1/2 days and I already have my AP - just need tickets for them ! Looks like I missed the boat !:(

I can't believe it! I just received my code from the Mississippi branch. I ran to the computer and ordered the tickets with no problem.

Thanks a bunch to Doodlebug for the tip!

Does anyone know if any of these AAA codes are available? If anyone has not used theirs I would be so greatful....any help would be greatly appreciated... :D

Unless you are able to call the Mississppi branch and find that they have one they are willing to send to you - I guess they are all gone. That was a short ride....

:bounce: Just called the AAA office here in Jackson, MS
601-957-8484. Told them I heard they were offering a
Universal discount.

They gave me a code and I already ordered my tickets.
I have saved $125.00. 5 adults and 1 child $463.00

Thanks to all on this board for giving such wonderful information.

Well I tried to get the code several times now. They will only give the deal to AAA from Missouri. Anyone in Missouri that would like to help me out :D We are trying to go next week and this would be so great and such a huge savings!!

Same thing with the Jackson, Miss. office - they have codes, but politely explained that they will only give them out to their 'local' customers - fair enough ! Anyone in Miss. not need tickets who would be willing to call for a code for me?:charac2:

Sure wish this offer had been more widespread!!

Hi, Today after reading this thread We called the number for st. louis and got a code. We needed another and after calling our local office had no luck. So I decided to do a search on google for aaa phone numbers in the Miss. , Mo, Ark, and other states in that aaa regional area. I made a list of about 8 and on the third try BINGO another code. The number was 573-547-8100. (not sure of where it was)We just said we were calling about the aaa promo buy one get one free and needed a code. She didn't ask our number or where we are from. There is a huge list of phone numbers for this regional area. I think st louis is the main branch but they have had a LOT of calls and are a little hesitant about the giving out the codes but you can try. You might have better luck calling the other aaa offices in MO, or Miss. or even the other states in this region. I hope this helps.:wave:

It does help alot, thanks. But, once people start calling the numbers, they will not give them out unless you have a AAA in that region. I'll try calling around, too. I have the AAA membership, it is just not in that region. Thanks for your efforts!

Hi Mtbluejeans, I am from Mass. not the region I got either of the codes from, so you might get lucky. They didn't ask where I was from at the second place we got a code from. Good Luck!:wave:

The codes we got are 12 numbers. Here is one we used aj0iv5mn0yf8. The codes are a one time use and you must put in your first 6 numbers of your triple aaa card. The codes will work regardless where you are from. Your aaa munber does not have to reflect that you are from the area in which the promo is taking place. It is just that this promo is a regional thing. Not all AAA's are doing it. So you have to call some offices in Mo, or Miss. or the surrounding states and ask about the promo. If you get lucky they won't ask where you live or even your aaa number. You can search for phone numbers on yahoo or google by typing in aaa Mo, or any other state and going to the aaa site and getting a list of phone numbers for area aaa offices. This is how we did it. Good Luck.:wave:

square pond - were you able to order more than one set of tickets using the same name, AAA # and billing info? I know the order would have to be done and shipped separately, but I'm wondering if their software tracks that you already used one code to order if you are ordering a 2nd set. Or did you use someone else's AAA info, name and address?

Thanks to all DISers who helped share info on this promotion !!! :smooth:

bjakmom, We needed two codes but all our other info including aaa (you only need first six numbers) and shipping address was the same on both orders. I just recieved my tracking info on both orders. Yes you do have to pay the shipping twice but it was well worth it to me since we saved 200.00.:wave2:

:jumping3: Thank you, Square pond! Yee Hee, I got my code! I did what you suggested and picked a random list of numbers to call. First call, lady was short with me and said, "I don't know who gave you this information, but there is no such offer." Second call, another rude supervisor this time, and said she had gotten a dozen calls this morning and wanted to know what the deal was. She told me to call Universal. Third call was the charm. Very nice lady, gave me a code immediately. Ordered my tickets immediately. I love this board! Thanks a mill.:wave2:

Way to go Bruin!! (which by the way our German Shepard's name is Bruin> My husband's a huge Boston hockey fan!!) I got my codes thanks to the great people and info on this board and wanted to pass along some sunshine!!!:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter