***ABC Holiday Specials: Taping Begins November 3rd

It shouldn’t impact that viewing area because I believe the dessert parties are still scheduled for those 3 evenings.

Thanks. I am assuming it is still happening because we signed up for it a while back and I would guess they would notify us if it was cancelled since we paid for it. Hopefully there won't be too many cameras and lights and crap in the way. I'm sure it'll be awesome no matter what!

In Real Life is (or maybe they finished) taping on Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood Studios today 11/3 - caused som re-routing of foot traffic, they still had not begun taping when we left around noon

Just to clarify - UOAT will not be seen on the 7th?(I get that we are waiting for Times Guide to know for sure) So bummed, was looking forward to seeing it for the first time. With the parties Thur and Fri, not many options to see it another day:sad1:. Also was planning to get spot in garden area in front of Casey's for HEA - is this still possible, and they are just encouraging people to go to broadcast area? Will we have to a find spot super early if so? Have never been in MK during a filming day.

UOAT will not be seen on the 7th?
Correct. @FastPasser. has confirmed info given to CMs.

The dessert parties are still on so that viewing area isn’t affected. No one knows what will be set up for Castle Stage filming... you can only plan on and around what info has been released so far.

This now explains Holiday Special #3.

I was wondering why Disney Channel seemed to have been left out. :)

@Amw1064 ~ The Descendants celebs will be back but the scheduling is still unknown. AK taping is tomorrow and the CMs still don’t know which celeb is involved.
If you hear anything more let me know. I cancelled our room but I am sure we could find something.....

Correct. @FastPasser. has confirmed info given to CMs.

The dessert parties are still on so that viewing area isn’t affected. No one knows what will be set up for Castle Stage filming... you can only plan on and around what info has been released so far.

Has it been confirmed yet that FoF is staying at 2:00?

Next weeks MK Times Guide is showing the following:

"Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2:00pm
See parade route on Magic Kingdom Park Guidemap – Begins in Frontierland"

Next weeks MK Times Guide is showing the following:

"Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2:00pm
See parade route on Magic Kingdom Park Guidemap – Begins in Frontierland"
Is the map showing FoF veering to the right when it reaches the Hub?

At AK, Milo Manheim from Disney Channel’s Zombie movie is the featured performer. Taping is taking place now through 4:00p.

Tonight at 9pm is the CM only preview of the new offerings at DHS, wonder if they'll film any of that?

Possibly if they’ve told DHS cast to dress festively. Haven’t heard anything about that.

The big dance number with Julianne Hough is also supposed to be tonight in MK after the park closes.

@Amw1064 - A lot of the taping today was for the Holiday Celebration to air on Disney Channel Dec. 1st. Booboo Stewart was filming in the parks and Meg and Milo in AK. No one knows when Dove and Sofia will tape:

The program will feature performances by Dove Cameron and Sofia Carson of “Descendants 2,” Angel of “Andi Mack” and Milo Manheim and Meg Donnelly of “Zombies,” an upcoming Disney Channel original movie.

The show will offer a tour of Toy Story Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios, which opens in summer 2018. Booboo Stewart of “Descendants 2” leads the tour.

The special will celebrate three families from across the country for dedication to philanthropic efforts in their communities.

The Disney Channel special joins two Disney Parks Christmas specials that will air on ABC.

As for music in the Disney Channel special:

Dove Cameron and Sofia Carson will take the stage at Cinderella Castle to perform “White Christmas” and “Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas,” respectively.

Carson also will sing a holiday rendition of “Chillin’ Like A Snowman” from “Descendants 2.”

Asher Angel will deliver an original song, “Snow Globe Wonderland.”

Milo Manheim and Meg Donnelly will perform “Wonderful Christmas Time.”

In Real Life, ABC's “Boy Band” winner, will perform an original holiday song.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter