• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ABC's of Cities...

Martenzei lake, AZ, has its own post office, a resort of flooded backwaters dam on the Colorado River. Has these 8-12 million dollar homes on the shores, just a beautiful spot......because it is out in the middle of nowhere ugly desert!!!! We always take guests there and watch them lose their breath at the scenery and homes, has a great burger shack with a view of the harbor and homes. For sure I would waste my lottery money on one of thoses homes. Though I would have purchase Burro insurance, plenty of signs of their wanderings but have only seen one in all of our visits.

Oatman, AZ on route 66, closed three tiimes a day for an old cowboy shoot out and allow the donkeys to steal food from unsuspecting tourists carrying plastic shopping bags, even bags with t shirts get nab by the full set of teeth, but then spit out immediately , no one like that new taste of new tshirt. And if you are a CARS fan, then this area inspired RSR backdrop, they even have a Cadillac fin on the southwest side entrance, a perfect taillight cone. This is near Bullhead city and Lake Havssau

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter