• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ABC's of Cities...

Umatillia, Oregon....they have nothing right now over my vegetable garden, I have three spaghetti squash the size of limes.....and I pollinated them with my Q-tip bee

Welton, AZ, another community displaced by the freeway, and probably the last farming community to draw water out of the Gila River....if it reaches that far.

Indio , California where in the 60s my father hand picked sweet corn to provide for the family while waiting for interviews. Maybe your basement has a burlap bag that has the logo of Indio sweet corn. They have a date festival and it is there floating in plastic carnival boats on real water that I adopted the the Chickapin moniker, a young lad of 7 recalling those date festival memories 55 years later in a plastic log on top of Chickapin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter