ABCs of Trip Reporting, Pt. 2-Life Can Be Crappy and Then You Move On (3/7)

I get to spend the whole morning online at school this morning, so will be able to get to responses in a bit. Hope you are all having a GREAT morning so far-

I get to spend the whole morning online at school this morning, so will be able to get to responses in a bit. Hope you are all having a GREAT morning so far-

Ok, so now the truth is out why you chose to go back to school...:rolleyes1 Free internet!!

Great update! I am so excited that you have started your shopping trip and the tea bag plate is great little souvenir! :thumbsup2

Liesa, I just love love love your witty updates! You really have a knack for writing, your wording cracks me up!:lmao:

I'm amazed at your shopping prowess! With that list of criteria, you made a wonderful find at the Tea Caddy shop. I have a little tea bag holder like that one, it was a gift from my mother-in-law. I use it all the time!

Awww, Prince Charming looks like he might be a tad enamored with you. Must have been that fancy curtsy you gave him...;)

I can't wait to see what else you bought around the WS!:thumbsup2

Since I am NOT a big shopper in general, I was on a very focused "get to it" sort of mission! I didn't want to diddle around, and would have rathered spent my time taking photos, and taking in the scenery. It worked!!! I went in, found what a wanted WITH a reasonable budget, and left. THAT'S my kind of shopping!

All that curtseying at English Country Dancing on Thursday nights sure helped with the enamoring. :lmao: He was smitten for sure!

Okay, I'm finally here. Last week was rather hectic.

Nice update. I like your description of Mary best: "a good friend of mine who is in the daycare business". :rotfl2:

I like it when everyone else gets really busy about the same time I can''t be on the net. Makes me be able to keep up better.

Mary was also a conjurer... among other things.

Lovely update!(doesn't that sound English). What a great idea, I would love to shop around WS with a budget. It makes the searching more fun, like a scavenger hunt. I would have to ditch DH first.

Love your pictures with the characters especially Prince Charming. I have never seen him in Epcot. I've been working real hard on a paper piecing of PC and Cinderella and your picture is spot on what I need for color placement.

It was VERY much like a scavenger hunt! I got to see a whole lotta stuff I couldn't even come close to affording, and really kept me on track for the day. I think if I hadnt' set up some shopping parameters, it might have gone into shopping anarchy.

The color placement was decidedly ummm... patriotic. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

OOOO I love shopping!:woohoo: I remember when you were planning this excursion, and asking for suggestions. It will be so fun to see what you got! I love the tea store - I always buy a stash of Earl Grey in there! Your Tea Bag plate is very cute!

Mmmm! Earl Grey is great!! Bergamot is a lovely, lovely flavor! yeah, remember all that hoopla over what to look for? so many great suggestions and, boy, oh, boy they sure helped!! Just you wait and see!

It was so fun to hear the plans for our meet today!!! I'm getting excited to plan what I will bring. :woohoo: The wine tour sounds wonderful! We can take my van even if Terry drives - it will hold 7 of us! I'm definitely bringing some wine from our local 12 Ranch Wines - we can do a tasting of that one and see what everyone thinks! It is one of my favs! :banana:

GREAT!! I will take you up on the offer to use the van. We have one, but DH may need it to do whatever. Then again, he may decide to go with us too. Who knows. 12 Ranch sounds awesome- yes! do bring.

Camille - I'm scared to ask about the T-shirt?:eek: So happy to hear Tyler is okay!

Be very, very afraid. :scared1:

Ok, so now the truth is out why you chose to go back to school...:rolleyes1 Free internet!!

Great update! I am so excited that you have started your shopping trip and the tea bag plate is great little souvenir! :thumbsup2

You caught me.:blush: It's all about the FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE internet. Now, I just have to figure out how to get a FREEE parking pass. :lmao:

HAHAHA!! This all-out shopping spree has only just begun! Of course, it was so much more than that!! It was my ONE day to tour the WS all on my own; I can't even tell you how much I enjoyed myself! :yay:

Who cares if the underwear is white, beige or blue? Unless you end up in the ER, does it really matter?

LiesaDay1348.jpg

Ok, two things here Mommy dear.

1)only if you're wearing dirty underwear.

2):lmao: You look like Sir Hiss from Robin Hood!! :lmao: Can I frame it??

Ok, two things here Mommy dear.

1)only if you're wearing dirty underwear.

2):lmao: You look like Sir Hiss from Robin Hood!! :lmao: Can I frame it??

Glad mine are always in tip tip shape, then.

Sure! Frames cost about $15. :lmao:

Ahhhh, the glories of shopping. There’s the shopping one must do to simply eat. Mundane, routine, and let’s face it, rather boring. Crank it up a paltry notch and we get shopping for socks and underwear.

Depends on whom the underwear is for. :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

I’ve got my shop on- do you??!!

You go ahead. I'll be hanging out in Electronics if you need me.

and finally found what I was looking for:

Good job! U2 is obviously full of crap.

Take me to your leader! :lmao:

I hoped we wouldn’t look quite so much like a “high school marching band meets Disney tourist”

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

Well shoot, turn around for one minute and you end up on page 6!!

I'm so glad the WS shopping spree has begun! What fun we had brainstorming souvenir ideas for this. I do like that tea bag rest. Very Victorian.

Mary, praying for Lauren :hug:

Well shoot, turn around for one minute and you end up on page 6!!

I'm so glad the WS shopping spree has begun! What fun we had brainstorming souvenir ideas for this. I do like that tea bag rest. Very Victorian.

Mary, praying for Lauren :hug:

Well, well, well...

Not that I"m behind on your latest update or anything.... ;) I see it's there, but I'm working in handicapped mode right now.

And now, it's off to the dreaded mamm exam. So I won't have a chance to take a peek until later this evening... UGH!

I think you'll enjoy all the "thingies" (as Pat and Glenn call them; or Dings according to Magdalene) I found. They're all great!! :banana:

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Well played my dear.

Why thank you dear. You should hear the verbal blunder I just made at the UPS Store I posted on Nory's thread...

So I walk in, and HAD to get a flashdrive with some video on it to California by TOMORROW. I had to wait in line a bit, and still had to transfer the data onto a new drive all within a few minutes the sales guy tells me.

While standing there, the USPS guy walks in, and I blurt out, "Are you the Overnight Guy?!?"

He answers me, "Ummm, what's you name; I COULD be."

:lmao::lmao:

By this time, I had alread realized what it sounded like, and everyone else was busting up around me. OMG, it was hilarious! :lmao:

Working around college students and THEY ARE about half male, if I say something that can be taken in that way, they will take it there.

Be very careful with the word it. :rotfl2:

OK OK OK Well played again. That's what I get for rushing while sneaking in a post from work and forgetting a few necessary words. See what I mean ????:rolleyes1

AND for the record I have full XX chromosomes:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Why thank you dear. You should hear the verbal blunder I just made at the UPS Store I posted on Nory's thread...

So I walk in, and HAD to get a flashdrive with some video on it to California by TOMORROW. I had to wait in line a bit, and still had to transfer the data onto a new drive all within a few minutes the sales guy tells me.

While standing there, the USPS guy walks in, and I blurt out, "Are you the Overnight Guy?!?"

By this time, I had alread realized what it sounded like, and everyone else was busting up around me. OMG, it was hilarious! :lmao:

Only you! That is hilarious! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Working around college students and about half male, if I say something that can be taken in that way, they will take it there.

You're half male? :eek:

Awesome update! I love all of the pictures from the inside of the shop in the UK. I don't remember ever going in there, it looks cute so I'll have to check it out.

Your pictures with the Prince came out great. I love that you gave a little curtsey when you met him. I'll need to remember my etiquette next time I meet the royals.

Well, well, well...

Not that I"m behind on your latest update or anything.... ;) I see it's there, but I'm working in handicapped mode right now.

And now, it's off to the dreaded mamm exam. So I won't have a chance to take a peek until later this evening... UGH!

Okay, is that your term for the oh so fun yearly exam that we women must endure, or is that an acronym for some kind of college placement thing - Math and Music Mastery? Mythology and Medical Mysteries? Microeconomics and Moronic Mistakes?

Well, was he at least one of the legendary UPS hotties? In his cute little tan shorts and boots? Because then you will be excused!

How YOU doing???? In my best Joey accent. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

It's always great when they play along. Sometimes I will set it up on purpose just to amuse myself.:lmao:

Working around college students and about half male, if I say something that can be taken in that way, they will take it there.

Be very careful with the word it. :rotfl2:

I saw two typos in there, but now that you've quoted, I'll never get them out. :laughing: When will I learn to proof read?!

:laughing:I definitely didn't set that one up intentionally. But it sure was funny!!!

loved your UPS story!! :rotfl:

It was so hilarious when it happened. The minute I said it I knew there were going to be repercussions.

Only you! That is hilarious! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

You're half male? :eek:

yeah, this is not the first time....:sad2:

Uh oh, Pat, I think I'd rather have hairy feet....:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Awesome update! I love all of the pictures from the inside of the shop in the UK. I don't remember ever going in there, it looks cute so I'll have to check it out.

Your pictures with the Prince came out great. I love that you gave a little curtsey when you met him. I'll need to remember my etiquette next time I meet the royals.

The UK shop is such a pretty one, and very feminine! Lots of lacy pastel stuff.

I was surprised to meet him there, never having seen him before there. Neat surprise for sure- and yes, manners are important! Especially when you meet the drum major! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter