ABD Backstage Magic - Summer 2010 Edition!

I'm not sure about the rules posting other websites on here but is anyone on facebook I would love to be able to Frend you on that. or you can friend me on it if I'm alowd to post the link?

Rob: Pete must be feeling better since Kevin posted that they will be recording tomorrow...I hope so anyway.

I don't think it is an issue to post a link to facebook pages. Here's mine...

Christy Nasworthy

I'm sure Kevin will let us know if we shouldn't be posting the links.

I would be happy to friend or be friended by any ABDers. Look for Anne Nelson from Ashland, WI. My picture is my daughter and I sitting on the beach at Castaway Cay. (I don't know how to post the link like Christy did, but I hope you can find me.)

Christy, I just sent a friend request to you!

Anne

If you want to friend me my name is Nicole Moore from Greensboro, NC. My pic is my dog (she is black) sitting on a striped mat in my kitchen.

I've sent out friend requests to Lisa and Christy (Anne - I couldn't find you - too many Anne Nelsons!), and Nichole and I are already friends, but if anyone else wants to friend me, here is my profile:

Kristen

Hmmm, thinking about eTicket for DL too......:scratchin

Kristen - Just accepted your Facebook request.

Who in the group will also be going on the Podcast cruise? I've been holding out b/c I have not met anyone and would be a solo traveler. After meeting a part of the group in a smaller setting (this trip), I may be able to talk myself into the cruise. Not that it would be a difficult thing to do anyway...

Who in the group will also be going on the Podcast cruise? I've been holding out b/c I have not met anyone and would be a solo traveler. After meeting a part of the group in a smaller setting (this trip), I may be able to talk myself into the cruise. Not that it would be a difficult thing to do anyway...

I'll be there! I won't be solo - will be sharing a cabin with two other real life friends, plus the 700+/- other DIS'ers. I say GO! I was on PCC 1.0 and it was a blast. The DIS Unplugged crew knows how to throw a party and you will meet tons of new friends, plus get to see me again! :lmao:

I just accepted Kristen's request too. :)

I'd love to be on the Podcast Cruise (wish I could have done the last one too), but we were already planning to cruise on the Dream in February 2011, and the budget definitely wasn't going to handle both cruises. Hopefully we will manage to make 3.0 instead.

Oh, and I got E-ticket for Disneyland last night. :rotfl:

Alan and I were on the first podcast cruise, and are scheduled to go on the next one, too.

Anne

I will be on the Podcast cruise. This will be my first cruise! I am going to be a solo traveler on the cruise. Come and join us on the cruise :)

I'm getting closer and closer to booking the cruise. Does anyone know off the top of their head how far out the balance has to be paid off? Looking at the finances...

I'm getting closer and closer to booking the cruise. Does anyone know off the top of their head how far out the balance has to be paid off? Looking at the finances...

Final balance for the cruise is due by September 27th. You know you wanna....

Oh, I definitely wanna...:)

I'm going to think really hard about it for a couple of days :rolleyes1 (and then probably book)

I just submitted my request for a quote for the Podcast cruise. Yes, my friends, peer pressure definitely works...although I will admit that it didn't take much pressure to make me decide.

Now other decisions to be made...will I drive or fly? will I add additional days at WDW?

Just trying to book airfair what is the best time to arrive and leave for this? what time do we need to be there to meet the guide at the renaissance Hotel and for to Dinner. and what time is the breakfast on the last day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter