Abd -

imlazar

DIS Veteran
Hi All,
We're thinking about doing this ABD Italy (Rome, Tuscany, Venice) vacation in Summer of 2008.

Does anyone know when dates for 2008 will be available?

Has anyone taken this trip and if so, what did you think?

Our sons will be 8/6 at time of travel, are they too young?

The price seems ridiculously high - $3,600 per person - (and this doesn't include airfare, right?) Is it worth it or should we do it ourselves?

Thanks in advance,

Hi All,
We're thinking about doing this ABD Italy (Rome, Tuscany, Venice) vacation in Summer of 2008.

Does anyone know when dates for 2008 will be available?

Has anyone taken this trip and if so, what did you think?

Our sons will be 8/6 at time of travel, are they too young?

The price seems ridiculously high - $3,600 per person - (and this doesn't include airfare, right?) Is it worth it or should we do it ourselves?

Thanks in advance,

Late in answering -- sorry!

I don't think your kids are too young. The Adventure Guides find ways to make even the longest touring day one that the kids will enjoy and remember. Many of my clients have young kids; all returned happy.

The price is high, but we felt it was a good value. With any luck, AbD will again offer the early booking discount. I think for Viva Italia, it was $800 off per person if booked by early December.

I've taken this trip and loved it! If you do a Google search of Dotti and Viva Italia, you'll likely find my trip report. It's VERY long!

Dotti

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter