? about exchanges

disneygirlatheart

DIS Veteran
I see all kinds of kitchen exchanges, but none for other rooms.
How about a bathroom exchange? Things like scented soaps, toothbrush holders, etc.
or a travel exchange? Stuff you would use for traveling?
Just some ideas! I was just wondering why it was mainly focused on the kitchen? I love all the exchanges though. They are so much fun!!!

I love kitchen items, and would also like to join another room type of an exchange if there is one.
But I guess there are more things to choose from for the kitchen, and the particular organizers like cooking/baking/kitchen items....

You could host one if you would like to Buffy.

I love kitchen, so that is what I host :teeth:
Love to cook....especially love to bake ::yes::

Other rooms, I more interested in specific things and themes and don't change things there very often.

But anyone is welcome to host whatever they want. ::yes::

Thanks! That would be fun but, I would not know where to begin, and am afraid I would mess something up! I just noticed a kind of theme going on, and was wondering about it.

disneygirlatheart said:
Thanks! That would be fun but, I would not know where to begin, and am afraid I would mess something up! I just noticed a kind of theme going on, and was wondering about it.

If you would like to try hosting and need help, feel free to pm me.
You could also post your suggestions, and maybe someone may pick it up and host that type of an exchange. :)

Thanks! I might decide to try it out, that is, if it is not really complicated. It sounds like fun. I will decide, and pm you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter