Addition by Yavn?!

ReachfortheStarz

Happy Halloween!
What is this all about? If you don't know what I am talking about, look at VMK's homepage. If you do know, does anyone know what the heck they are talking about!? Lol.

My guess? Last time he did something big and public, it was to Show off the Tron Costume.

You think he may actually be debuting the Tron Costume now? Giving it away? Selling it? Starting the Quest?

It is NOT an item since they said "feature"....

I wonder what it is? :)

|
|
|
v
Here It Is..
Picture100.jpg

no fair, your pictures better :( and not just because i took mine with a webcam :p :Pinkbounc

if they sell some thing get it for me plz i do not go on that day i never go on that day

Wonder if 'ill be in his own room of if we'll have to find him in a public room?

And it is so sudden! If it wasn't anything too big, they would have been up since the beginning of the month or something. But they announced it the day before! XD

Look at the image name!

"home-20060828-whatsNew-newRoom.jpg"

yay!

oh no!!!!!!! I hope its going to be available for a while...

and oh no!!! I have Cross Country At 6! When it is debuted

Oh snap! I just noticed that! Phew! No more mystery. You would think they wouldn't give it away so easily...LOL

I think it will be where all the new quests can be accessed from. Since the floor is a question mark and not added on later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter