Addition by Yavn?!

OMG a question mark room!! And you can sit on question marks? And free poofy pants! :rolleyes:

if any thing comes out plz tell me my parents on let me on friday sat sun and mon the rest of the week i am not on i know noting of what is going on in vmk plz get what ever comes out if some thing comes out

p.s if you do not under stand get shodow kitty on the case

Pirate-Emery said:
25upmjt.jpg

OMG! HE'S DEBUTING POOFY SHORTS!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

LOL!! :lmao:

Oh and I'll be at crummy work...someone please post all the juicy details ok???

jmdude said:
if any thing comes out plz tell me my parents on let me on friday sat sun and mon the rest of the week i am not on i know noting of what is going on in vmk plz get what ever comes out if some thing comes out

"If anything comes out tomorrow, please notify me. My parents only let me online on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. The rest of the week I am not allowed online. I know nothing of what is going on in VMK, please try and pick me up an extra of whatever comes out - if anything comes out."

Well, whatever the room is, my hope is for a CLOSET!!! I want to be able to 'store' all these costumes I'm lugging around. A mannequin or three to display them on would rock too.

aeryn said:
Well, whatever the room is, my hope is for a CLOSET!!! I want to be able to 'store' all these costumes I'm lugging around. A mannequin or three to display them on would rock too.
Yea, we would enter a password in a public room to see stored stuff like pins, clothes, and posters.

If it was from tomorrowland, I smell carousel of progress! Or inoventions.

Anyways, I'll wait for you guys to post what he debuted.

ShadowKittyKat said:
"If anything comes out tomorrow, please notify me. My parents only let me online on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. The rest of the week I am not allowed online. I know nothing of what is going on in VMK, please try and pick me up an extra of whatever comes out - if anything comes out."
i will;) :rotfl2:

If it's from TL, please let us have Carousel of Progres....It was my favorite show at WDW....

Hmmm... Maybe this new room business is just there to throw us off of what is really coming out! As someone else said, you'd think they would have made it a little more difficult to tell what it might be. Oh well, just my $0.02 :goodvibes:

briar_rose_59 said:
Hmmm... Maybe this new room business is just there to throw us off of what is really coming out! As someone else said, you'd think they would have made it a little more difficult to tell what it might be. Oh well, just my $0.02 :goodvibes:
i like how you did two cents!!!

how about carsel of progress and its a shop where you buy future past and present things would that be cool or what

shadow pirate said:
From the picture, it is obvious he is debuting extremely deadly floating question marks. You'll be walking down Main Street, when suddenly a squadron of question marks will ambush you. Since VMK is for all ages, rather than showing blood, gore, body parts, and pain, the game will show magic sparkles, rainbows, unicorn giggles, and assorted disney characters. The pile of mush that was your face will then be sweeped off the street, where you will then slowly recover to your origional state after being stepped on a hundred times over. Wouldn't that just scream "Disney Magic?"

And question marks might fly out of my butt! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

briar_rose_59 said:
That's what I thinking.. or more or less hoping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter