Addition by Yavn?!

i really dont want to do any quests that involve mini games. oh sure, ill play freworks. someone light ME up and explode me into the sky!

i hate all mini games except for pirates. i especially HATE fireworks!!!!!

i wouldn't mind a ride a thon but as long as there aren't a trillion codes to enter just to get an outfit. i mean common, dont be that desperate for something you dont even get in real life.

and disney has in park quests ALL THE TIME!!! give us a break, we all aren't filthy rich like some people are. disney just uses these quests to encourage people to come to the parks. dont get me wrong, i love disney, but they should give other people a chance to get these types of things.

shellybellypolo said:
i wouldn't mind a ride a thon but as long as there aren't a trillion codes to enter just to get an outfit. i mean common, dont be that desperate for something you dont even get in real life.

and disney has in park quests ALL THE TIME!!! give us a break, we all aren't filthy rich like some people are. disney just uses these quests to encourage people to come to the parks. dont get me wrong, i love disney, but they should give other people a chance to get these types of things.

I can second that! What a shame.. if the Tron Costume is like Sparrow.. I'm not even going to try much, because it is WAY too rare at the beginning, and then people feel the need to use code generators.. :sad2:

Shelly, we probably need to team up:) I detest Pirates, but I'm not bad at Fireworks or HM. I would love it if we didn't have to play Pirates for any quest.

We live near WDW so I like having the quests in the park. It is a way of getting something without my having to play that Pirate game. I just wish there was a way of helping others that don't live so close.

Someybody said:
Sorry, but that sounds a lot like me. :)

I loved the tron movie and so much of that stuff is fammiliar. What I like the best is actually having teleporter looking teleporters!

I couldn't find it either. I went to Yavn's teleporter room and got stuck a number of times. I finally got tired of all the rude people and left. I'll just wait until the room comes out for everyone.

Goofy_Bob said:
I would so love a place to put my clothes and hats. So I'm down with these two and wish someday to get a closet or rack or mannequin.

And I have been hoping for a pin display of some sort. Ideally a pin frame you could hang on the wall like a poster or photo. You can put say 5 pins in one frame (isn't that the usual number of the collections? 1/wk plus host give-away?) or whatever. Then you could decorate your rooms with those pins. I've always hated that you can only wear 8 pins at a time.

I agree, a closet would be awesome! I could show off all of the cool hats and clothes I have in the game. It would be cool if people could come to your room and try them on but they have to take them off before they leave.

Empare said:
I agree, a closet would be awesome! I could show off all of the cool hats and clothes I have in the game. It would be cool if people could come to your room and try them on but they have to take them off before they leave.
Like in toontown that would be funny :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter