Addition by Yavn?!

Drat you Evil DC Monster!! Drat you!!!

I was 22 in Queue (after starting at 49) when the DC Monster caught me.

To quote Anakin "Where's Padme" Skywalker: "Noooooooooooooooooo!"

LOL

Anywho saw this on main page:
Tron is here! September is Tron month, details coming soon!

Woot woot Tron Month!

Yavn just came back in with his Tron costume on!

Pic coming momentarily.

Tron1.jpg

So we get a Tron Room
Tron Chairs
Tron Game Systems
Tron Game Chairs
Light Cycle Seats
MCP Posters
Tron Teleporters
and Tron Tank Chairs

I though it would have been something more exciting ... But seems that Tron is well know over seas ...

So, September is Tron Month? Awesome my birthday is in Tron Month.

(I will except any VMK gifts, including these items.)

CoolTrainerTerry said:
So we get a Tron Room
Tron Chairs
Tron Game Systems
Tron Game Chairs
Light Cycle Seats
MCP Posters
Tron Teleporters
and Tron Tank Chairs

Oh wow Cool! :woohoo: :rotfl2: :bounce:

"I'm so excited and I just can't hide it"

:3dglasses

CoolTrainerTerry said:
Oh, forgot the Tron Costumes.

Oh, can't forget those! I am back in Q (42). Of course with everything coming out maybe I should play mini games instead of waiting in Q? I can see pictures here. LOL

Or do you think 50k credits is enough? Naw, can't be enough... I LOVE Tron.

:lovestruc

i sure hope we don't have to do a bunch of quests, enter a billion codes or go through a weekend of ride-a-thons just to get the stuff. i'm kinda sick :sick: of all that. i wish we could just buy it...

CoolTrainerTerry said:
So we get a Tron Room
Tron Chairs
Tron Game Systems
Tron Game Chairs
Light Cycle Seats
MCP Posters
Tron Teleporters
and Tron Tank Chairs

Goofy_Bob said:
Oh me too and I so love that movie! I am going to have to watch it again myself. The DVD Widescreen is so pretty and you get to see so much more of the Computer World than the Full Screen. Wow. Come to think of it I double-dipped and bought the 20th Anniversary Ed. but never watched the special features. Woot! Tron Heaven here I come!

:banana: LOL :rotfl2:

Thanks for the Room pic Capt Jack! That looks so amazing!
Actually, I also bought it twice on dvd. I also had it on video before then. :)

That's one thing I can't stand about Disney. Throw out a bare bones dvd and a year or two later release a Special Edition with extras. Then another year or so later, release another version with other extras!
Thanks to this, I've bought Mary Poppins on dvd 3 times! :mad:

cydawn said:
ROTFL! I love that room, especially the video games! Something for us 80's kids!
Yes! I so remember those games! :goodvibes

Goofy_Bob said:
Ok so there's a Yavn Teleport room which was an Everest room with a bunch of buyable teleporters in it, but so stuffed you couldn't get in. I took picture but don't know how to upload to here.

I am in Queue now for a Rad Tron Room owned by a QA_somebody...

Sorry, but that sounds a lot like me. :)

I loved the tron movie and so much of that stuff is fammiliar. What I like the best is actually having teleporter looking teleporters!

PhiloftheFuture said:
i sure hope we don't have to do a bunch of quests, enter a billion codes or go through a weekend of ride-a-thons just to get the stuff. i'm kinda sick :sick: of all that. i wish we could just buy it...
I totally agree! :thumbsup2

Just let us buy all the stuff! Please!!!

cteddiesgirl said:
I totally agree! :thumbsup2

Just let us buy all the stuff! Please!!!
Nah, I smell another DVD promotion (Make disney dreams come true this year with Disney DVD)

Anyways, If the game things were quest machines, that would be cool. And if the Patrol car in the backround moved, that would be cooler. And if we could actually drive the speeder bikes with our arrow keys, that would be even better!!!!

:offtopic: Oh and I see my good friend tiefighter in Cpn.Jacks picture. Heh.

I sprinted from school to my house. I got on as fast as I could because school lets out at 3:30 I got here a 3:47. I was excited that i got here before it closed, but that all faded the queue was too long it will be forever now I wont get in there. Im sad because I promised my friend I would call her when i got into the room because she had a dentist appointment : (

Well it happened again! I got dc. Only this time I got in the room and heard the music for like 1 second and then BAM! Black screen. Oh well, I'm off to play Fireworks to get credits!

Oh, and I loaded my Tron DVD for a little background encouragement! :thumbsup2

P.S. I just hope Tron month doesn't become another bust as Pirate Month. :confused3

PhiloftheFuture said:
actually id rather do all that than buying but i would do anything but quests

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter