Adobe/Walmart/true/digital help please!

tefrench

DIS Addict
I am experimenting with digital kits, specifically Project Mouse. I created a template in Adobe the size of the photo - 4 X 5.3. I placed the photo, and added digital elements. It looked great on screen.

Whenever I ordered my pictures from Walmart, I chose the truedigital option, thinking that is the size of the picture.

However, when I got my pictures, it appears they had been slightly cropped all around the edges...the elements are now too close to the outside edges, and they don't look right.

Any ideas why this is happening, and what I can do to fix it? Thanks!

Hi, I've noticed in developing so many pictures from different companies that not all 4x6 's are true 4x6's. And Walmart happens to be one of them. The truedigital really just recognizes when pictures are going to be cut off, like heads etc. What I normally do is this, when using Adobe photoshop, turn on the gird view. This puts little boxes on your photo. I usually go in by one box and create my template leaving one box all the way around (that way what's cut off shouldn't affect the pictures). Select the regular prints, you should be fine. This works great for me. Try a few to start off. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter