AHHH!!! Not ANOTHER EMH morning. A July/August 2013 TR told by a teen! Updated 10/28

Great start! I can't wait to read more.

I also think the Swalphin smells really nice!

Looks like a great trip! I love food of the day and ride of the day-great idea!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Enjoying it so far. I loved seeing the inside of the rooms at the Dolphin!! You're doing great sweetie!

Great start! As the mom to three girls, I really like hearing a viewpoint from a young adult. Trying to convince my 15 year old to write a TR after we go in February! :thumbsup2

Walking to DHS for no reason and Cape May Café Breakfast
This morning was the one morning we didnt have to get up early. Ironically, we woke up early anyway. We hadnt quite adapted to the time zone. Katie, Dad and I were kinda bored so we just decided to try out the walkway to Hollywood Studios, we couldnt go in as it was only 8 am and we had dining reservations at The Beach Club but we went and had a look for some reason.
We did some photography along the way.

Then we got there and took some pictures of the awesome Monsters University topiary. I didn't know about this so it was really good to see it!

Then we took the boat back to the Dolphin. Then when we were all ready, we walked over to the Beach Club. To check in for our Cape May Café breakfast!
We checked in about on time and then went in the gift shop while we waited for the buzzer to go off. I say it took around 15-20 minutes. We went straight up to the buffet once we were seated. I was really impressed with the selection! It was really great!
My first plate.

From top clockwise- Sausages, bacon, a boiled egg (love them), muffin, scrambled egg (so good) and MICKEY WAFFLES!!! I missed these so much!
My Mums 1st plate.

MICKEY WAFFLE PLATE!!!
Emmas plate.

Katies plate

Shed already eaten some of her bagel.
We forgot to take a picture of Dads.
Before long, Donald Duck came over to meet us. He was super funny and very cute! My sister did drawings of all three and they all loved them.

Next was Minnie, she sneaked up on my dad and gave him a shoulder massage! She was so cute!!!

Next up, Greeting Goofy and Walmart shopping.

Greeting Goofy and Walmart shopping
Next Goofy came around and he was, well Goofy!! He was awesome! Super funny and his outfit was awesome, don’t you think the characters outfits at Cape May are really cute?

At some point we all got more food but I only remembered to take pictures of my plates.

And my third plate

Is blurry. But there is fruit on it. HEALTHY!!!
Then Donald came by once more.

I don’t know what Emma’s looking at.

Then Goofy sat down with us for a bit- literally.

He was so funny. I told him I liked his shoes and he was thrilled. He put his foot on the chair to show it off.

Then we just relaxed and finished our food.

I really enjoyed Cape May Café. It wasn’t to busy and the service was excellent. The character interactions were great. I would go again.
I traded a pin at the Cape May Café pin board which is out during the last hour of both breakfast and dinner.

We went outside and had some pictures in front of the Beach Club itself. I love that resort it’s so pretty!

After that we went to Walmart to get some food. It wasn’t that exciting, but I got a mug and a shirt. My sisters both got a shirt too.
When we got back to the resort, we went swimming in the grotto pool for a couple of hours. That pool is really nice. It has a slide which is quite fun and it’s a decent size too.
Next up- First park of the trip!!!

Great start! As the mom to three girls, I really like hearing a viewpoint from a young adult. Trying to convince my 15 year old to write a TR after we go in February! :thumbsup2

Thank you! That's great i'm so glad you're enjoying it :cool1:
I really hope she does, i'd totally read it! I love reading peoples trip reports. Have a great time when you go in February!!:goodvibes

First park of the trip!
It started to thunder pretty badly. Obviously, they had to close the pool so we went back to our room and got ready to go to Magic Kingdom. It was still raining pretty hard but I really wanted to get going. My phone said that Splash and Big Thunder were shut because of the storm, so I wanted to get there before they reopened.

When we got to the bus stop, the Magic Kingdom bus was already there so we got on and we went straight there. When we got there the rain was letting up and I checked my phone and it said that Splash and Big Thunder were open, both with short waits so Dad, Emma, Katie and I went straight there. Mum couldn’t go on those rides so she slowly made her way there.

We saw that Splash’s wait had gone up drastically since I checked my phone but we grabbed fastpasses for later and rode Big Thunder. We only waited about ten minutes which was awesome.

We walked back past Splash and into Adventureland where we met Mum and went on The Magic Carpets of Aladdin.

We were going to go and meet Tiana but we decided that we might be late for the Dessert party. We went into Fantasyland and went on the Carousel, then headed straight to Tomorrowland Terrace and checked in for the Dessert Party. Mum had started queuing earlier, about 8.15 and was near the front of the queue. Your seats are allocated already, but it helps to get there early so you have plenty of time to eat before the shows.
As soon as we were seated, we went up to the buffet. There was a huge variety. There were chocolate coated strawberries, cupcakes, cookies, chocolate mousse and loads more delicious desserts. It was so awesome.
Here’s my first plate. I wasn’t that hungry yet so I didn’t get that much to begin with.

From the top, clockwise: chocolate mousse, lemon tart (I loved those), a cookie and a cupcake and I’m pretty sure I got a brownie as well but I may have already eaten that when I took the picture!
Other people’s plates:

I had a second plate but I forgot to take a picture of it. From the Dessert Buffet we could see the Main Street Electrical Parade which was awesome. I love the music it makes me want to dance.

This one’s a little blurry but I love it.

Before long it was time to watch Celebrate the Magic. Again the Tomorrowland Terrace has a great view of this. I love that show, especially the Tangled part - it was really good. Here’s a few pictures:

Up next, my favourite- All our wishes, will come true.

All our Wishes, will come true
Then it was time for Wishes. I was super excited because Wishes is my favourite thing ever. I couldn’t believe how amazing the view was. We could see it perfectly! I always cry at Wishes, it makes me so happy. So seeing it from the Dessert party was really special. Wishes photospam follows....

“What they can’t do these days”
I was properly crying by the end. It was so inspiring. I loved it so much. Wishes was absolutely amazing from that point of view. It was lovely to see Tinkerbell fly down so close.

Afterwards, Emma, Katie, Dad and I rushed over to Splash Mountain to use our fastpass. I was very excited because Splash is one of my favourites. It was so much fun. I was singing along to the music and we were all screaming at the little drops. Emma and I got in the front row which was awesome! Honestly, could this evening get any more PERFECT!

Up next- The perfect way to end a perfect evening!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter