• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Aidan Pierce... Update Post 252 5/30/07

Wonderful news! I am so happy that Aidan is making such great progress. :)

What a trooper! And with such a great family supporting him - he is one lucky little lad!!

PRAYERS TO YOU!!!

She isn't the one jealous, it's mommy, cause his scars, smoother and better then hers.

I can understand that jealousy. LOL Luckily, He's so young that scars can just basically disappear after just a short time.

He's looking good and hope he'll be feeling fine enough to go home soon!

What a wonderful Father's Day present that would be for you! :goodvibes

You, him and the rest of your family are still in my prayers!

What a BIG boy!! I'm so glad to hear he is doing so well. And as Mal said before.. Hopefully he will be home for Father's Day. :thumbsup2
pixiedust: Adding a bit a pixie dust so it will come true pixiedust:

Aidan Pierce McIntosh born 3/9/07

9 lbs 14 ozs at 35 weeks

20 inches

Mom is recovering fairly well and Aidan is in the NICU working on his breathing and blood sugars.

Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes!

Critical Update post 38

Update Post 93

Update Post 115

Update at post 220 4/30/2007

Update at post 252 5/30/07

Information and more pictures can be found at: www.carepages.com PageName: AidanPierce07

awww! my causin just had her baby yesterday! congrats! im so happy for you

:banana: Wonderful Rome, just wonderful! Thank you for keeping us updated and sharing this experience with us. As always, we are praying daily for his full recovery and your family's peace of mind.

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Most excellent update there Rome! Heres to a wonderful fathers day for you!:thumbsup2

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: Here is some more pixie dust for Aidan pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: Hope this beautiful little boy is home for a wonderful Father's Day celabration.

Well the day has gotten only better, he is now down to very little assisted oxygen, next step will be off and he is also feeding like a normal baby via the line every three hours. With a one hour break.

They made some major steps as the day progressed!

I am so happy for you that things are finally looking up for good.:thumbsup2
I can't even imagine the stress and anguish you and your family have been going through.:grouphug: My heart goes out to you all.:flower3:

Mac that is fantastic news. I will continue to pray for all of you and I'm sure he'll be home with you soon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter