• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Aidan Pierce... Update Post 252 5/30/07

Woot, Rome! That is GREAT news!!

I am loving that picture of you and Aidan!! So sweet!! :goodvibes

YaY Aidan! You go Little Prince Triton, Keep fighting! We are all thinking of you and wishing for a safe successful surgery for the little prince.:thumbsup2 :wizard: :hug:

What wonderful news!
The picture you posted is just precious!
Thanks for sharing it all with us!
continued prayers to you all!

Every day is a victory for the little lad! God Bless you all - Our prayers continue non-stop!

He is so cute and so big. It's nice to hear all the good news!
:tinker: Sending my best wishes your way!! :tinker:

Great news, he looks so great!! what a blessing to hold him and for him to be so bright eyed! An answer to prayer. He is a precious child

YAY! So glad to read the good report and can't wait to read the next one. How hopeful you all must be. :love: :grouphug:

2 Samuel 22:50
Therefore I will praise you, O LORD, among the nations; I will sing praises to your name.

Great to see you two together! His little hand in yours looks quite amazing!:goodvibes :goodvibes

Best of luck!

Wonderful news! Continued prayers and pixie dust coming your way.

What a great day it was today! We actually got to touch our son WITHOUT gloves! They are now allowing parents to actually touch their children without any sort of plastic barrier. We still must wear the gowns, but we actually get to feel their soft skin.

He is also off of all assisted oxygen, and is tolerating his new feedings quite well. According to his staff they are very pleased with his progress and it looks like the week after next we will be going back down for his last surgery. This will be the time that they re-connect and we can then work towards feeding and coming home.

So the next big step is for him to poop with all this food going through him. Oh the little things!
P789930_FS.jpg

Wonderful! Pixie dust for more healing for him.

Happy to hear he's doing great!

Sending more prayers and pixie dust your way. pixiedust:

Oh Rome look at how much he's smiling at you holding his hand! You made his day. :goodvibes I pray for him often and know God has his angels holding him tight even when you can't. Blessings to mom and little pirate princess as well.

Aidan goes in for Surgery Tuesday Morning at 10:30cst. Will post when we know more.

I will be sure to have you all in my prayers tomorrow mac!

Ah what a sweetie your baby is. I will keep your little one in my thoughts tomorrow and hope the surgery goes well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter