Aidan Pierce... Update Post 252 5/30/07

Woot! Here comes more prayers that he continues to get stronger! And extra prayers for the special parents he is blessed to have.

I have been watching the care pages but love to see it post here. He looks absolutely wonderful in the new pics. So glad you finally got to hold him. I am still praying and tihinking of your family daily.

Hang in there!

glad to hear the good news of progress-

Pixie dust and prayers on the way for you and your family to have strength through out all of this.

He looks great! Glad to hear he is making such good progress. I will continue to send good thoughts your way for his continued recovery!

I've been reading the Care Pages every day - thanks so much for providing the link!! He is getting more and more handsome - I love seeing new pictures and hearing the good news!!

And, Rome, the picture of you holding him for the first time is just precious. Made me cry again. :)

Wish I could have posted the last few days, but our internet is on the blink. However the news would have been quite opposite of what I post now.

Aidan, has had to be re-intubated and put back onto the Jet Ventulator. It seems that some infection or something really knocked him back over the last 24 hours. Doctor's are currently uncertain what has happened but are aggresevily working towards a fix. Naomi and I have jumped out here to Cook's to be by his side. I know that I was told we may have a bumpy ride, but wow we weren't expecting this one!

As always thanks for your prayers and support, your continued actions are much needed.

Therefore we do not lose heart.
Though outwardly we are wasting away,
yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.
For our light and momentary troubles
are achieving for us an eternal glory
that far outweighs them all.
So we fix our eyes not on what is seen,
but on what is unseen.
For what is seen is temporary,
but what is unseen is eternal.

2 Corinthians 4:16-18

Aww, sooooooooo sorry to hear that Aidan has had a set back :sad: Just keep fighting the good fight and know that you ALL are in my thoughts and sending LOTS of :love: and pixiedust: your way.

:hug:
Lyn
:tigger:

There are no words adequate to express our concern, but our prayers are with you! God Bless you and all your family!

Peri

I'm so sorry he is having a rough time again...

Sending prayers and pixie dust to you

I'm so sorry to hear that he's had a setback. :sad1:

Sending prayers and pixie dust your way! pixiedust: :hug:

:hug: my friend sorry to hear that Aidan has had a set back....sending a boat load of pixie dust and well wishes your way.

Big hugs and kisses to go along with special prayers and pixie dust from our family to yours!

wow Rome! :dance3: singing with the angels of the joy of you getting to hold your little blessing!

I am sorry there has been a slight dip in this upward road to recovery. But as you know...

Weeping may endure for a night,
But joy comes in the morning.
Psalm 30:5

:woohoo: we're rooting for you Aiden ! :cheer2:

macntosh, my prayers are with your son and all of y'all. I will put you all on my church's prayer list as soon as I can get a chance to get over there. :grouphug:

I'm sorry to hear about the setback. He is SO CUTE!!!!!! I have added you guys to our prayer list at school, so you can add 21 more prayer warriors to your list!!! ;) May God send angels to watch over you all :grouphug:

wow Rome! :dance3: singing with the angels of the joy of you getting to hold your little blessing!

I am sorry there has been a slight dip in this upward road to recovery. But as you know...

Weeping may endure for a night,
But joy comes in the morning.
Psalm 30:5

:woohoo: we're rooting for you Aiden ! :cheer2:

I haven't posted on this thread before, but I want to let you know that I've been praying for your family

That verse is a song :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter