Air-conditioned Counter Service places?

swilphil

Feels trapped in a Brady Bunch episode at the Poly
Which counter service restaurants are air-conditioned? We are leaving in 9 days. :bounce: :bounce: I don't want to do all sitdown meals, but I'd like to take a break from the heat and rain.

I know that Pinnochio's and Cosmic Ray's in MK and MGM's Pizza Planet all have A/C. We are especially interested in World Showcase Counter Service. (I know the Cantina does not have A/C.)

Thanks!

Finding a place to sit in air conditioned counter service restaurants is harder than finding the air conditioned restaurants!! Make sure you try to eat at off times.
Michele

I can't think of any sir-conditioned counter serve in WS, but in FW there's the Land, downstairs. In AK, air-conditioning is the main thing that draws us to Pizzafari. And don't forget upstairs at Columbia Harbour House and Pinocchio's Village Haus. Last time I went upstairs at Pinocchio's, no one else came up for the hour I was there, peaceful, quiet, and AIR-CONDITIONED!

Hi,

In WS the american pavillion has a counter
service resturant that is ac'd.

The Japanese Yakitori House has air conditioned seating. My girls LOVE to eat there.

Columbia Harbor House in MK is nice and not crowded.

Maggie

At Animal Kingdom, the Restaurantosaurus in Dino-Land is air-conditioned. At Magic Kingdom, Pecos Bill Cafe is air-conditioned. Sorry these aren't WS, but that's all I can think of now.

I wanted to try Yakitori's anyway. I love the menu, and the prices seem reasonable. We didn't have any trouble finding a seat right before July 4th last year at Pinnochio's and Cosmic Ray's. I know we were at Rays during the parade, and I think we ate at Pinnochio's a little early.

There is a place in Future World called, I think, Electic Umbrella. We usually eat outside cause seats are hard to find, but there are some inside. I may be wrong about the name, but it is in the Innovations/fountain area.

In Epcot, Electic Umbrella was one of our great discoveries this trip. The food was delicious, and even with a very crowded park, we were able to find seats upstairs in the wonderful A/C without a problem.

Yakatori House in Japan was another first for us this trip, and we enjoyed it very much. There was plenty of seating in a very relaxing, very cool dining area.

Sunshine Season Food Fair also had plenty of available seating in the air-conditioned dining area, although we didn't end up eating there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter