Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Had to get (another) new monitor for kiddo, Staples had one on sale and I had a "spend $40 get 80 AM" offer for there so I ordered it for pickup, we'll get it after work today. Since I ordered through the AM portal I assume it would count towards the current spend offer (spend $100 at two stores, etc). So since it was $89 before taxes I need to spend $20 or so somewhere I guess, do I have until Sunday for that? I'll have to check this evening I guess and see what I can do. I can't see getting to the next level though, as much as I'd love the AM, I don't want to spend that much this week.
yes, so long as you spend that extra money at a different store you'll get the extra 75 miles almost immediately . If you ever buy anything from Indigo for at least $20 you could just get a gift card and be done.

I just checked in with my local food bank and they are doing well for cereal. I looked at their list of items currently needed and see yogurt on the list, I am going to go and pick up a bucket load of Yop yogurt tomorrow morning.
Sobeys Yop yogurt,,,, buy 10 Yops for $10.00 get 15 Airmiles for every two Yops.=75 Airmiles for each $10.00 spent.

Page 10 of 16
https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10012/1399462?page=10
Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
ok I stayed up till after midnight waiting for bonus bust to launch and still the site is showing "coming soon" for a few hours last night it was on the app as well as coming soon now even that's gone. The only thing I'm able to find is a few offers a spread amongst offers at sobeys and foodland. Stupid customer service doesn't open till 8:30 today and it's then closed from 2:45 - 4:45 this afternoon.

quick check and it's back on the app but you still land on coming soon

Re: Bonus Boom Promo
Airmiles reply from chat
JOYCE
Please check back later today :)
8:35 AM
so sad....................................................
Someone who uses Facebook needs to give them a wake up call!

Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
Sobeys shop done
Now have my Turkey for Easter, and lots of yogurts
300 Airmiles.
$52.00 spend
I was hoping to combine it with a Bonus Boom but that just wasn't an option.

Hugs
Mel

The app has a few of the Bonus Boom coupons listed. I didn't see one for airmilesshop online but there were 60 coupons listed for that "store" so I may have missed it. I am happy to see one for Children's Place, spend $50 get 20 AM, since kiddo needs some summer clothes (he really needs to stop growing!! he's almost as tall as me now).

I went to the Airmiles site and had a scroll through all the offers. Not many there. I should be able to do the bonus boom at Sobeys/Foodland.

I have another email offer spend $20 (earn 1AM) at 3 sponsors get 95AM. Trying to figure out how to combine the two and it's making my head spin. I want to do bonus boom on 3 cards with a minimum # of trips to the store.

Sobeys
Use 95AM cash +25AM
Peace tea (2) +20AM

Foodland
Use 95AM cash +25AM

I think it's time to break out the spreadsheet and do up detailed shopping lists to make sure I don't get mixed up when at the store.

it's finally live and there are a lot more offers than usual! I'll start a new thread but it won't be as detailed as my others, just a spot to keep the comments easier to follow!

Anyone else get two of the three mix and match bonuses? I got the 75 when I completed the $100, and now my third partner posted so I also got the 300! Hmmm, I wonder if I can hit the $500 mark by Sunday...(this is a rhetorical question, of course I can LOL)

I HAD three of the mix and match done (only received the 75 bonus so far), but then decided today that I might as well go for the five - hopefully they post just as quick as the first two. These are my partners/spends (excl. shipping and tax):

3/10/21 - $180.56 @ Old Navy
3/16/21 - $62.10 @ The Gap
3/18/21 - $62.91 @ Children's Place
3/25/21 - $98.49 @ Reitman's
3/25/21 - $105.00 @ Sephora

I did purchase a heat press from Amazon on 3/21/21, but it's not one of the included categories.

I just checked in with my local food bank and they are doing well for cereal. I looked at their list of items currently needed and see yogurt on the list, I am going to go and pick up a bucket load of Yop yogurt tomorrow morning.
Sobeys Yop yogurt,,,, buy 10 Yops for $10.00 get 15 Airmiles for every two Yops.=75 Airmiles for each $10.00 spent.

Page 10 of 16
https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10012/1399462?page=10
Hugs
Mel

Thanks for the head's up on the YOP - that's an awesome return! I'll be doing a food bank dairy donation this week!

I placed a Walmart order for a desk chair for kiddo, $79 before taxes, so have over $100 and should get the 75 AM. that'll do I guess. My 4 AM for the monitor yesterday have posted, hopefully the Staples part doesn't take too long. And the Walmart works.

@tinkerone you have to download the Shell app, and enter your airmiles number, and a credit card to use, then when you go to Shell you use the app and log in, choose your pump, put how much you want to get, and it magically tells the pump and pays for it. You don't have to touch the pump other than the handle to pump the gas of course. It is not too hard to use.

I placed a Walmart order for a desk chair for kiddo, $79 before taxes, so have over $100 and should get the 75 AM. that'll do I guess. My 4 AM for the monitor yesterday have posted, hopefully the Staples part doesn't take too long. And the Walmart works.

@tinkerone you have to download the Shell app, and enter your airmiles number, and a credit card to use, then when you go to Shell you use the app and log in, choose your pump, put how much you want to get, and it magically tells the pump and pays for it. You don't have to touch the pump other than the handle to pump the gas of course. It is not too hard to use.
Thank you, I got it set up (I think) and you are right, wasn't very hard to do. Now, fingers crossed it works when I get to the pump. Can I tell it I want a fill? Can I tell it I want 30 Lts? Do I need to actually key in a $$ amount?

just received my order from ETSY and I couldn't be much Happier! Ordered after midnight Sunday and it's here already, miles haven't posted, which is annoying because it should have triggered the 3 shop bonus but that's OK.
Here's what I got, first the 2 pieces of fabric and a roll of iron on vinyl that I'll use to turn fabrics into carrying cases for hand sanitizer (the pattern is currently rolling around inside my head) the cute bag she used for packaging

20210325_163812.jpg

then this adorable bag as a thank you gift!
20210325_164029.jpg

fIlled with all these goodies!!!!
20210325_164437.jpg

Thank you, I got it set up (I think) and you are right, wasn't very hard to do. Now, fingers crossed it works when I get to the pump. Can I tell it I want a fill? Can I tell it I want 30 Lts? Do I need to actually key in a $$ amount?

I think I've always done it by dollar amount, I usually figure out how much 30 L would cost and put a bit more.

just received my order from ETSY and I couldn't be much Happier! Ordered after midnight Sunday and it's here already, miles haven't posted, which is annoying because it should have triggered the 3 shop bonus but that's OK.
Here's what I got, first the 2 pieces of fabric and a roll of iron on vinyl that I'll use to turn fabrics into carrying cases for hand sanitizer (the pattern is currently rolling around inside my head) the cute bag she used for packaging

View attachment 565167

then this adorable bag as a thank you gift!
View attachment 565168

fIlled with all these goodies!!!!
View attachment 565169
:magnify::magnify::magnify::magnify::magnify::magnify::magnify::magnify::magnify::magnify::magnify::magnify::magnify::magnify::magnify::magnify::magnify:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh look at that Winnie The Pooh material!!!!!
Love it.

Hugs
Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter