Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Well that sucks. Oh well... kiddo needs clothes so at least it'll be two offers done. I will be getting gas at Shell as well, and picking up a lot of groceries I guess! Perhaps I should take up drinking :D
Agree. I was counting on that mega spend for the grandkids' birthdays to get the BMO offer done. :( I've done 2 Foodland and a Shell, but I wanted that BMO. (and I don't need $200 in Foodland cards)

Would anyone happen to know how long it takes for am's to post from the Children's Place? I placed an order for the Mix and Match on March 18, and I'm still waiting for the am's to post, along with the final 375 bonus to complete the full 750 bonus for $500 at 5 shops.

On the bright side, the 500 ams for the Safeway GC's posted today.

Would anyone happen to know how long it takes for am's to post from the Children's Place? I placed an order for the Mix and Match on March 18, and I'm still waiting for the am's to post, along with the final 375 bonus to complete the full 750 bonus for $500 at 5 shops.

On the bright side, the 500 ams for the Safeway GC's posted today.
Are you talking about the regular miles? Not sure if there was a bonus for the M & M.
What I can tell you is that I placed an order on March 27th and the regular miles posted the same day. Now, the bonus miles are another thing. I'm waiting patiently for those.

Are you talking about the regular miles? Not sure if there was a bonus for the M & M.
What I can tell you is that I placed an order on March 27th and the regular miles posted the same day. Now, the bonus miles are another thing. I'm waiting patiently for those.

I haven’t gotten the either the regular air miles or bonus.

you all are smarter and more on top of things than me! one of my 5 shops didn't post, so i just ordered a candle from chapters.

i know myself well enough to know with a mountain on my plate, i wouldn't bother chasing the miles down. plus, the candle is one of my favourites, so :jester:

you all are smarter and more on top of things than me! one of my 5 shops didn't post, so i just ordered a candle from chapters.

i know myself well enough to know with a mountain on my plate, i wouldn't bother chasing the miles down. plus, the candle is one of my favourites, so :jester:
Well, I don't know about being on top of things, or smarter even :P I didn't want to over spend, so my total transactions came to $515. I only shopped at 5 stores, but HBC i did twice and that plus my 20-ish ETSY miles didn't post so I'll be chasing after the last 350. After a long chat with Janice (one of the best agents!!) over the course of 2 days, I decided against playing with Amazon and did another HBC transaction instead. Still 5 stores, just 6 transactions. These promos NEVER work for me but i keep going back in

Well, I don't know about being on top of things, or smarter even :P I didn't want to over spend, so my total transactions came to $515. I only shopped at 5 stores, but HBC i did twice and that plus my 20-ish ETSY miles didn't post so I'll be chasing after the last 350. After a long chat with Janice (one of the best agents!!) over the course of 2 days, I decided against playing with Amazon and did another HBC transaction instead. Still 5 stores, just 6 transactions. These promos NEVER work for me but i keep going back in

this one was so close to working! for me, anyways. 4 transactions all posted quickly, like within a day of shopping.

the one that didn't post was carters, and i replaced it with chapters. so i overspent a bit, but at least i overspent on me!!

Oh man Sobeys isn't making collecting air miles easy for me these days. My spend offer this week is now spend $200 get 50 miles. I keep saying it doesn't happen and sometimes I surprise myself and it does but this week I am splitting my shopping between Sobeys and Foodland so I don't think it will happen.

I know someone was asking about this and while I could very easily search to find out and then quote them there aare reasons I didn't. 1) I'm lazy today 2) others might be curious as well (yeah let's go with that !)

BTW i only ever shopped at Metro so it's just needing 3 times not 3 different sponsors. I will do 1 or 2 items, pay and then finish scanning the rest of my order. On weeks when there's a good sale or i get a new offer I might go back for just that. Or if it's late enough I'll do the separating of my orders, take the stuff out to the car and then go back in to pick up a BBQ chicken for hubby. This goes back to whenever they started, January I think 🤔 and I don't shop every week but clearly too often
Screenshot_20210401-164508_AIR MILES.jpg

Update on SmileOffers for BC air miles hunters; They work great for Thrifty’s Delivery! Typically we’ve been getting the basic 1AM for $20. - so 7-12 AM on our shops plus the odd bonus if there was a special on an item - and the shoppers have been awesome about adding a STB coupon if I add the UPC in the memo and thank them for their help ;) This week, I loaded the offers and we got 75! And to be honest, my parents did the bulk of the ordering and I didn’t even check the offers - but because they are so targeted, we hit on a bunch of them anyways! So yes, the return still wasn’t amazing - it was a welcome upgrade. I can see us scooping probably 20-40 extra AM each week if similar offers keep popping up.

Well I don't know what I did but I got 2 airmiles for shopping at amazon thru the portal. I'm assuming because they all shipped separate, but I don't remembering logging in to shop amazon! Oh well! I did a children's place and a well.ca today, both over $80 so fingers crossed one of them works for bonus boom.

I did an order on TSC yesterday for some switch games and a controller, got 12% back thru rakuten. Almost covered the taxes! Also ordered the switch but from amazon. Should come in handy for the next 4 weeks of lockdown. I got a few games I like, not just ones for kiddo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter